I was molested for 4 years.

by Adonis 49 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• kls
    kls
    I reported her to Silentsheep. I hope this helps

Thats Silentlambs

My best to you and know that we are always here to talk and help if we can.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Adonis -much respect for you brother. Congratulations on finding such a wonderful woman for your wife.

• Adonis
    Adonis

Lol. Silentlambs.

Give me a break, I am new to this.

• G Money
    G Money

Taping the phone call is a crime as there is a "reasonable expectation of privacy" as well as laws prohibiting it in the California Penal Code. Better to meet her in a public place and then tape the conversation as there is no reasonable expectation of privacy in a public place. Your illegal tape may be thrown out as evidence.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I'm sure all the advice already should help you and I agree that you should forget about talking to the elders. Let your attorney contact them instead. I'm in the reverse situation as my spouse was sexually abused growing up but not by a JW; I am the only one he has told so far except for a counselor he saw. I didn't realized until I was married to him how devastating it is to go through that--by a trusted adult. I also didn't realize how common incest and molesting is until I started doing a little research.

I hope everything turns out ok for you and your family.

• love11
    love11

By the way, Welcome!

Hope all goes well for you and your wife. It's best to get all this out of you. It will do you wonders. Hope to here more posts from ya'.

• Adonis
    Adonis

OMG She still has the same phone number. I remembered it after so many years and its still the same!!!!

• codeblue
    codeblue

OMG.......I am so sorry to hear that....

This never happened to me...I think Blondie and some of the other posters can be of better help...

I sure give you my sympathy's and concern...

And welcome to the board...

CodeBlue

• bavman
    bavman

I was in this same situation. Pretty sucky eh? I remember not hardly being able to talk to therapists or really anyone. Takes time, now people have a hard time getting me to shut up...lol. The elders definitely won't help though, in fact they add to the abuse. You are right not to care about the woman's marriage. That's her problem. If you want the elders to know about it I suggest either writing a letter to them and keeping a copy or having the therapist help you. PM me anytime. Good luck!

Bav

• talesin
    talesin

Adonis,

I am concerned that you are addressing these matters, w/out getting professional advice.

Confronting your abuser can be very unsettling, and can stir up a lot of issues. I hope you talk to your therapist about this before progressing.

Wishing you the best, and I am here for you, PM me anytime if you need ...

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit