Either Jehovah made a mistake....or Moses did.

by gumby 82 Replies latest watchtower bible

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Gummer,

I'm still stickin to my Jehovah made a mistake theory........and may a cud chewin, 4 point jackalope bite my nutsack if I'm wrong!

How tall are those things or are you going to lay down and let him chew it?

• gumby
    gumby
    How tall are those things or are you going to lay down and let him chew it?

The little bastards are bout 3 foot two and a half or so....sometimes a little bigger. You almost gotta stand on your tippy toes if your gonna have em bite your nutsack.

Gumbite

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    you know Jehovahs smart enough to not want pets that poop stuff that looks like coco puffs ( the chocolate kind ) around the Pleides....

All the years that we didn't celebrate Easter, I'd find those hidden all over the rugs. When we began to celebrate it, how surprised was I to discover that what he left us after that---were wrapped in pretty tinfoil.........

• Satanus
    Satanus
    bite your nutsack.

W all those horns on the thing's head, i think you would have other problems, like a horn up the bu##

S

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    You almost gotta stand on your tippy toes if your gonna have em bite your nutsack.

Well, now, speak for yourself. Those of us who are well endowed need to worry even about the shorter jackalopes.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Well, now, speak for yourself. Those of us who are well endowed need to worry even about the shorter jackalopes.

• LyinEyes
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Running,

Swiiiiiiiiing Looooooooow Looooooose Biiiiig Baaaaalll Saaaaack,

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Swiiiiiiiiing Looooooooow Looooooose Biiiiig Baaaaalll Saaaaack

Comin' for to carry me hooooooome

• acadian
    acadian

Don't believe everything you read, even the bible.

Do the research, I did, and then got DF

The bible writers might have been inspired, but not the scribes who re-wrote the Bible.

Kind Regards
    Acadian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit