Either Jehovah made a mistake....or Moses did.

by gumby 82 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gumby
    gumby
    Did you just take all the wind out of Gumby's sails?

It would take more than Nark to take the wind out of my sails regarding the bible being gods word or not. This little rabbit story is the least of my doubts.

Gumby

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Gumby makes me laugh ..........LMAO @ the rabbit being the least of his doubts.......hehe.

• LyinEyes
  • Robdar
    Robdar

Ohmygod! Is that the dreaded jackalope?

• gumby
    gumby

Holy Rabbit horns batman! Yes robdar.....that is a full blooded, cud chewin, split hoofed, horny screwin jackalope! If you look real close at the pic dede supplied.....you'll see the little bastard chewing his cud (not to be confused with 'playin with his pud') I can see why Jehovah didn't want the little varmits to be eaten.......they look like they got rabbies, tics, fleas, ....and scabbies.

I'd prolly pic manna or quail over that ugly little bastard!

Gumbalope

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LMAO!!!!!!!!

You know I have seen these in many a small diners going thru Texas......just sitting , stuffed, on a ledge collecting dust . True story!!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    You know I have seen these in many a small diners going thru Texas......just sitting , stuffed, on a ledge collecting dust . True story!!

Ded,

We used to have a friend that was a cross-country trucker and he had one of those on a desk in his living room. He almost had me convinced (ole gullible me) that it was real!

Annie

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

But they ARE real,,,,,,,,,, I touched it's fur myself!!!!!!!!!!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think Jehovah didn't want us to eat rabbits because when he was a boy he had one as a pet. And so being his old miscievious self he made up the chewing cud thing because the barbaric Isrealites wouldn't know the difference any way. It like talking to your 2 year old son you only talk to him in language you can understand.

• gumby
    gumby
    I think Jehovah didn't want us to eat rabbits because when he was a boy he had one as a pet.

Frankie...you know Jehovahs smart enough to not want pets that poop stuff that looks like coco puffs ( the chocolate kind ) around the Pleides....or wherever the heck he lives fer christ sake! He'd incinerate that little bastard so fast i'd make yer head spin!

I too believe in jackalopes cuz I lived in Arizona 16 years. Rabbits are like locusts there...and I saw one a them horned rascles............course I had like 3 beers and a fatty.

I'm still stickin to my Jehovah made a mistake theory........and may a cud chewin, 4 point jackalope bite my nutsack if I'm wrong!

Gumbcud

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit