Either Jehovah made a mistake....or Moses did.

by gumby 82 Replies latest watchtower bible

• upside/down
    upside/down

It's the ass licking I find repulsive... even with chick dogs...

****pee shiver****

u/d

• Sith
    Sith

A bitch who can lick her own ass...Hmm

• gumby
    gumby

Here I all got all serious about the bible, and you nasty apostate bastards are talkin about dogs lickin their buuts and eatin poop! Typical apostates.......lettin Satan get a hold on your minds when somethin spiritual is bein discussed.

THAT'S why I want to get one! (not because of the stinky breath) but what CG said! I have two inside cats that don't clean up their litter box!

Annie......remind me to never ever french kiss you ever again!

Gumbarf

• LittleToe
  • Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Do rabbits chew their cud?
    The Bible beats the sceptics (again) ?

http://www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v20/i4/rabbits.asp

• Satanus
    Satanus

I wish the brits would get w the times and spell skeptic right. Getting into sceptic the tank subject will surely totally derail poor gummy's thread.

S

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

...especially given that those sores on his nutsack have gone septic.

• aniron
    aniron

But many insects do walk on four legs.

Though they have six legs, when walking only four at a time are touching the ground.

• Satanus
    Satanus

HUmans walk on one leg, sort of, at least while one foot is up in the air. Does that mean horses walk on two legs? I just gotta know. Why isn't that explained by moses?

S

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, I hate them all, just like the Bible says I should - whether they be cud chewing rabbits, six legged insects, or four legged birds:

23 But all other winged creatures that have four legs you are to detest. (Lev 11:23)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit