What "religion" type do you follow?

by FreedomFrog 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Freedom Frog:

From your description I would call you a Deist. You are in very good company, most of America's Founding Fathers were Deists. God got the ball rolling but leaves plenty of latitude for humans to work out their problems.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I always chose to be christian holding on to the basic core beliefs, I certainly view all organised religion with deep suspicion and I don't want to be part of it but rather keep them at arm's length. There just may exist some decent groups out there, I don't know.

As with the JWs receiving any spiritual benefit from them always carries a terrible enough sting in the tail. And the JWs are always accusing all other religions of being Babylon the great (spiritual whores) it's a smart thing to do by an org that is the living embodiment of all that she stands for.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm a believer in Christ and attend the Catholic Church.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

credo in unum Deum, Patrem Omnipotentem...

Well, I suppose I'm Catholic. ...et in unam sanctam catholicam et apostolicam ecclesiam.

PS. The part in italics sounds really cool when sung. As St. Augustine, the Doctor of Grace, said, "To sing is to pray twice."

• the_classicist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit