Weird Logic

by loosie 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• Puternut
    Puternut

Don't lick your stamp, the glue is made with rabbits blood.

• glitter
    glitter

I got the nosebleed blood-swallowing lecture too!

I wasn't even allowed to suck on a cut finger because of the blood issue!
    (Probably sensible too, considering how many germs are in mouths)

We hardly ever had meat (and I turned vegetarian at 11) so rare steak was never a problem.

I wasn't allowed Mr Whippy or Mr Softee ice cream though (blood).

• loosie
    loosie
    I got the nosebleed blood-swallowing lecture too!

So what did they expect you do when you nose was bleeding?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Don't lick your stamp, the glue is made with rabbits blood.

Man, they're idiots! Even when glue wasn't basically all synthetic, it was made from the HIDE of rabbits.

• loosie
    loosie

I thought glue was made from horses.

• glitter
    glitter

So what did they expect you do when you nose was bleeding?

Lean forward with a handkerchief or my sleeve and just wait for it to clot.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I thought glue was made from horses.

Depends on the glue. There are still traditional artists who size their canvases using rabbit hide glue. But it's a lot of trouble to get, not likely to be used on stamps.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Much of the "juice" is just water and myoglobin (a protein similar to hemoglobin) from the muscle, but it also contains blood which has not been fully drained from the meat. USDA standards followed by meat packaging firms are far less strict than kosher preparation, which aims to remove all the blood from the meat. Blood is found also in milk in small amounts. But if you think of how much blood a person consumes cumulatively over the years, well, I bet it adds up.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    But if you think of how much blood a person consumes cumulatively over the years, well, I bet it adds up.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Brainwashed. I want to get a portrait of myself smoking a huge pipe of crack, signing a voters ballad with my right hand, and giving a blood transfusion with my left arm, then mass email it to every witness email I still have, for shock value.

GBL

P.S. I don't smoke crack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit