Weird Logic

by loosie 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    Blood is found also in milk in small amounts.

Very very very very small amounts. My gpa's good friend owned a dairy and, needless to say, I spent most of one whole summer hanging around the dairy. You might get a drop or 2 out of a cow now and then but I never saw any bleeders. If a cow had any health problems they where seperated from the herd and treated. Any milk from them was destroyed or fed to the calfs.

• Mary
    Mary

I wasn't even allowed to suck on a cut finger because of the blood issue!

Really? Geeze, we were told that was a "conscience matter".......

There are several "weird logics" in this religion......I always found the "birthday logic" to bug me the most. You can celebrate the anniversary of your wedding, but you can't celebrate the anniversary of when you were born....

Mustaches are okay, beards are a no-no

Working full time is okay, but going to university full-time is a big no-no

You can't do repair work at the Catholic Church to maybe make a couple of bucks, but you can sell your Kingdom Hall to them and make lots of bucks.....

If you die in an accident on the way to a meeting, it's because of time and unforseen occurences befall us all. If you die in an accident instead of being at a meeting, Jehovah obviously took away His protection from you.

The list is endless.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Hmm,

Well, back when I wuz a teen, a dub friend of the family related a story of how her aunt was unsure of whether or not she was of the anointed and if she should partake of the symbols. She prayed to J to send her a sign. No sign appeared that convinced her one way or another. She prayed again and asked that if she had an accident (such as breaking a limb) this would indicate that she was NOT to partake. No sign appeared. She then declared her new status as anointed.

FUBAR

lmao

B

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    She prayed again and asked that if she had an accident (such as breaking a limb) this would indicate that she was NOT to partake. No sign appeared. She then declared her new status as anointed.

"Dear Lord, if you don't want me to commit fornication with this hot babe here, please make monkeys fly out of my butt in the next 10 seconds...What, no monkeys? Guess we're good to go!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit