Weird Logic

by loosie 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

Let's hear the weirdest comment or suppossed logical thought you've ever heard a witness say.

I'll start: Out in service once a sis and her son were in the same car group as I was. He was having a nose bleed and told his mom that the blood was running down the back of his throat. His mother said " well don't swallow it yo uknow how Jehovah feels about blood don't you!"

What is he supposed to do throw up and have a nose bleed at the same time?

• loosie
    loosie

ok nobody has posted to this thread. did I commit some kind of Faux pas?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Did she like to eat her steak rare? Did she prepare her meat kosher?

I once asked my mom if that was blood that was in the meat. No, she said, it's just the juices. Little did I know. I must've innocently consumed gallons worth of blood in my years as a faithful dubbie.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I heard one sis say that the devil had busted her washer to stop her getting out in service that morning.

• loosie
    loosie
    No, she said, it's just the juices.

You mean it isn't. That's whay my mom said too.

• loosie
    loosie
    devil had busted her washer to stop her getting out in service that morning

lol Maytag is the Devils right hand man

• target
    target

When I was a faithful dub, my mother, (who never was one) and I were arguing about Christmas. I told her that Jesus never celebrated Christmas. She said "Of course not! He was a jew"

Target

• loosie
    loosie
    I told her that Jesus never celebrated Christmas. She said "Of course not! He was a jew"

that's a good one...lol

• lilbit
    lilbit

My mom always told me it was just juices too and she ate her steaks rare as hell.

• loosie
    loosie

Oh I almost forgot. I wanted to be in a drama at the asembly. My mother told me you can't be in a drama because your father is not an Elder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit