American Idol

by Mulan 54 Replies latest social entertainment

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Constantine (my fav) got the boot.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I just watched the show and cannot believe that Scott was in the top 3. He was so off when he sang. I think people must have voted for him because of what Simon told him about "packing your suitcase".

Constantine is better than Scott or Anthony, so I just don't get it.

• lilbit
    lilbit

NOOOOO NOT MY CONSTANTINE........I call for a recount

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I still can't decide between Vonzel, Carrie and Bo. They are all really terrific in the styles they do! I think Vonzell and Bo might be the most consistantly good. But I did like Carrie's "Love is a battlefield" naughty rocker attempt. I loved the interview with Vonzell's tough brothers and the one was about in tears. I love protective brothers who look after their sisters.

What is Anthony thinking? Celine Dion? He's not bad really, but I hate what he sings.

Scott likely got the "I'll vote against Simon" vote, but some weeks he can be good.

If I were any of those guys I would want to be in whatever group that allowed me to stand between Carrie and Vonzell - or elbow to elbow or shoulder to shoulder or ....are they the cutest pair or what!

• morty
    morty
    That's really drama! You're kidding right?

No drama here, and yes, he went home....

• morty
    morty

Ok, I am really starting to believe this thing is rigged....

God, I am sooo pi$$ed about Constanine being booted... Even Paula was in shock over the vote...I have voted for him every night there was voting and some nights it took me over an hour to get through...

I truly think he will have one of the biggest singing careers out of all of them...Carrie and Bo in a close second and third....

I have only Bo and Carrie to cheer on now...

Scott and Anthony have to go...

• Brummie
    Brummie
    have only Bo and Carrie to cheer on now...

No no no, you have Vonzell to cheer :)

x x x

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Don't cry for Constantine, Argentina!

Although he was voted off the island, he's probably going to do just fine if he cultivates his teeny-bopper fan base. ...and his band back home just signed a recording contract! Is that a sweet coincidence or what?

I'm still trying to figure out what the monster is - it's not the wild boars. And where did the polar bear come from?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Even though I wasn't pulling for Constantine to win---I was so shocked when he was voted off!! I still like Carrie the best. As far as Scott goes, I'll cheerfully fly out there and pack his bags!!!!

His last few vocals have been horrid;flat and so off key.Poor Luther Vandross----I sure hope he wasn't watching!

I am always surprised each week on how much more polished Vonzell is becoming. I'm starting to really warm up to her.

I'm still trying to figure out what the monster is - it's not the wild boars. And where did the polar bear come from?

I was thinking the same thing last night. It has always disturbed me when a program or a movie start out with "promises and premises" of things to come---and then totally forget these things that drew us to them to begin with.

I'm also having trouble keeping up with "Revelations", much like HBO's "Carnivale" and ABC's "Kingdom Hospital".

Annie

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Scott is obviously getting the pity vote; the pity vote will only hold out so long.

The top three will be: Bo, Carrie, Vonzell

Scott will go next week then Anthony.

I believe Carrie will ultimately win and will do great IF SHE STICKS TO COUNTRY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit