American Idol

by Mulan 54 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yay, Scott's gone. They had me worried last night, but I had a sneaking suspicion Ryan was tricking us.

• Special K
    Special K
    Yay, Scott's gone

I couldn't agree with you more on that one, Mulan.

Special K

• Special K
    Special K

Well, Mulan .. come on, come on what did you think of the performances last night?

This was one night that I fear for "Carrie". What a mess on that last song for sure. It was just awful and Simon blamed the band.

Anthony.. pulled off his two songs extremely well..

Vonzel.. did not so good in the first one ..didn't even seem like her singing.

Competition is tough.

I'm not so sure Carrie is safe tonight....

Bo. .. rocked on "money" theme song from The Apprentice.. Did you pick up that Simon said Donald Trumps name room.. called him Donald Thrump or something and then quickly apologized...lol

Special K

• heatherg
    heatherg

I don't know you guys, I really think that Anthony Federova sucks. He's trying to be too much like a Clay Aiken. He'll so good in Vegas, but that's about it. I think that either Vonzel or Carrie will win. I really like Bo, but he's not what Simon is looking for, he's too rough around the edges for an American Idol. He's gonna go far though. Vonzel will probably win because Carrie's too country for this kind of competition. Just my thoughts! hg

• Special K
    Special K

Heatherg... you must have been right

I really think that Anthony Federova sucks

Because he got canned last night.

Just 3 left now. Bo, Carrie and Vonzel..

I think Bo might pull it off this year... what says you?

Special K

• heatherg
    heatherg

Heatherg... you must have been right

Doesn't happen very often. I think that Dustin is right about Bo, he has to clean up or get a band. Either way he'll be sucessful. I think we'll hear more about Carrie than anyone else, even if she doesn't win, she seems to be in the same position that Clay Akien is in, cuz we never hear about Ruben anymore. It seems like they're trying to make Vonzel into the next Whitney Houston, God forbid. It'll be interesting to see who messes up next week and gets booted off. So glad Anthony is gone, he seemed like a good kid, but not for the Idol. Just my predictions, ha! hg

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I think Bo will win. He is different from winners in the past, and I really like him the best .

• lilbit
    lilbit

anybody ever find out what was wrong with vonzell this week?

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I think Bo will win. He is different from winners in the past, and I really like him the best .

I am kind of agreeing here. Carrie will do really well, regardless, just like Clay Aiken is, but Bo is really good, and different. Maybe it's time for a different kind of American Idol.

I think we'll hear more about Carrie than anyone else, even if she doesn't win, she seems to be in the same position that Clay Akien is in, cuz we never hear about Ruben anymore.

I agree.........who ever hears anything about Ruben anymore?

• Chia
    Chia

Bo is my favorite and I hope he wins. I'm sorry but I don't see what the big deal is about Carrie. She's pleasant to listen to, but lacks charisma.

I felt bad for Anthony. He had a nice voice, but he didn't measure up to the others in the end. Poor kid. He was cute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit