American Idol

by Mulan 54 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mulan
    Mulan

Anyone watch it last night?

I am really starting to LOVE Constantine. He just gets better and better.

Carrie is so consistent, and so good, that I think she is going to win this, but Constantine is right up there too.

I also really like Anthony Fedorov.

I like Bo, but think the judges are a little "over the top" about him. I mean, he isn't THAT good................to me, he often is screaming. His normal singing voice has a uniqueness that I like, but I don't see him winning this.

• zev
    zev

scott has got to go.

i'm not really fond of any of these "idols" this year.

i do better in the shower.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I actually think this year's group is much better than last year's. I think tonight's bottom three will be Anthony, Anwar and Scott, with Scott going home.

Carrie has my vote alllllll the way.

CountryGuy

• Terry
    Terry

Constantine and Bo are my pick of the litter.

Bo sounds like David Clayton Thomas of Blood, Sweat and Tears.

Constantine is a package deal. He knows he is about image and charisma. I think Bo has a quality which IF the songs picked and IF the arrangements are right; he could be very big.

The problem I have with American Idol is they are lousy at packaging the music. Look how long it took to get albums out. Look at how awful the Cds were. You have to have the right songs for people and the arrangements need to be customized. Fantasia's album should have been incredible. Instead it was just the usual ho-hum pop music.

Pity that.

I'm a composer and I think I understand just a wee bit about music. But, they didn't ask me.

T.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

AMERICA VOTED AN WE WILL TELL YOU THE ANSWER AFTER THE COMMERCIAL BREAK

• Brummie
    Brummie

Vonzel is by far the best female vocalist, has been from the beginning. Carrie is a pretty package and will prolly beat Vonzel in the voting. It looks as if one of the rockers is going to win though! Everyone seems to rave over constantine, he aint a bad singer but he aint a great one either. Bo has stronger vocals. Anyhows, Vonzel I want to win, but she wont.

• flower
    flower

I think Nadia was the most talented..The rest are pretty much average..cept for maybe Bo.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I didn't get to see it. Who was voted off?

Brooke

• Brummie
    Brummie

Anwar was voted off, his vocals outshone that Anthony guy and Scott and Constantine. Vocally Bo is the strongest guy now and Vonzel the best female. Too bad for Anwar, he sang too many slow songs. It appears cut and dried, Carrie/Bo/Const are going to be the top 3.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Anwar, has a great voice ,but very boring!

Thanks Brummie!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit