Did You Ever Think You'd No Longer Be A Witness?

by minimus 63 Replies latest jw friends

• doogie
    doogie

nope. but i think that the minute you have that thought of "maybe i won't always be one...", as of then you aren't really a JW anymore even though you still are technically. and if someone asked you at that point if you ever thought you wouldn't be a JW, you'd say "no!"

i just mean that the answer will always be no. if it's yes, then you're already gone (or never really were one).

• zaphod
    zaphod

no way.

i remember thinking to myself how awful it must be to be df'd and know the truth and know what your destiny is at armageddon and how i could never leave and be in that situation.

i felt so sorry for those ex brothers and sisters and i guess that's why i eventually became one of them.

i didn't feel godly hate for them so i obvious was not of the right sort to stay in the organisation.

zaphod

• wiegel
    wiegel

Nope! It's a freakin miracle!

• Harpy
    Harpy

>>Did I Ever Think You'd No Longer Be A Witness?

NOPE. I never thought I would ever get out of this trap. I was raised in and tried to be one of them. Always wanted to please them, but I never felt like anyone ever cared about ME... I always envisioned that I would be sitting of curb watching Armagedon come and not being allowed to be apart of it because I did not become baptized and do the witness thing.. The fact that I did not have any Godly love for the religion(and I told my study people that) did not matter.. It only mattered that I did the work, not give a damn about feelings.

QUESTION: DID YOU EVER THINK YOU'D BE FREE??? DID YOU EVER THINK YOU'D NOT CARE WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU?? DID YOU EVER THINK YOU'D ACTUALLY FIND THE WITNESSES REPULSIVE???

harpy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit