One more challenge...

by misspeaches 152 Replies latest social humour

• fairchild
    fairchild

GGGRRRRR misspeaches and leolaila, don't run away from me, I need you, I need you, I neeeeeeeed you!!!

• fairchild
    fairchild
    GGGRRRRR misspeaches and leolaila, don't run away from me, I need you, I need you, I neeeeeeeed you!!!

It's been 24 hours since I posted this. Where are you two? Are you hiding???? I NEED YOU. I'm still stuck, stuck, stuck.. Okay ladies, I demand a full description of level 13, pronto! *Taps foot on floor*

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

OMG MissPeaches . . . this is SOOO addicting! I was up till 4:00 a.m. this morning stuck on that stupid color slidy puzzle. I finally gave up and went back at it this morning and solved it rather quickly. Now I'm stuck trying to play pool. Can someone please help me out with this part?

- CF

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Well, got through the pool table challenge. Now onto level 12. I'm at the trap door/hole in the floor - but it won't let me down there. it says it's blocked by something on the other side! Good grief!

- CF

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

OK - just finished the last level. Totally addicting game! I loved it. Thanks!

- CF

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

I played this awhile back i think it was Simon who posted it. I got to level 7 then gave up i could not for the life of me figure out how to move that chess piece.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

try this if you need to cheat a little. htt://motaswalkthroughs.tripod.com/

• ScrappyKat
    ScrappyKat

How do i get the disk out of the box and into the computer????

• ScrappyKat
    ScrappyKat

Did it, thanks for the walk through link.. hehe

• fairchild
    fairchild

Darn it all. The walk through link stops on level 12 and I have been stuck for almost a week now on level 13, it figures.

Where are Leolaila and misspeaches? Ladies? Where are you????? Help me, help me, or I will keep whining, you can count on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit