One more challenge...

by misspeaches 152 Replies latest social humour

• fairchild
    fairchild

oh wait, you said the beginning of room 11? Yes, I can do that. Have been there a hundred times already in the past half hour.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

did you play pool?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I can't do this anymore!

Is anyone else crying?LOL

Brooke....HELP!

• fairchild
    fairchild

I tried but I can't. it keeps saying that I should probably put some money in the slot.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

what you need help with broook?

• fairchild
    fairchild

OOOHHHH Got it! Just made some progress..

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

yes theres money, you just gotta find it. Dont worry if you run out. There will always be more where that came from.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Sigh, false hope, false hope..

I put the white ball in the hole of the pool table a while ago, just because it fit, ya know? But now that I want to play pool, it keeps saying "the white ball seems to be missing". How do I retrieve the white ball? I used the "chalk" now.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I made it outside!

There is a Elevator. There is a light thing...I have tape a screw driver and the damn bird flew away! What do I do. I have had no help I can't do it anymore please tell me what to do! I connected cable from a man hole...I can't think straight I must be talking like I am nuts!

Brooke

• fairchild
    fairchild
    yes theres money, you just gotta find it. Dont worry if you run out. There will always be more where that came from.

Believe me, I have looked everywhere. I'm ready to throw some quarters at my monitor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit