One more challenge...

by misspeaches 152 Replies latest social humour

• fairchild
    fairchild

GGRRR stuck again. I'm halfway through disabling the laser walls. Seem to be out of options now.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Didn't work, trying out what's on this page:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/confusion.cnf/motas/

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I had to clear my cache to get the game to load, so I'm back in business.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Good luck.

Oh, can you give me a suggestion on how to disable the third set of laser rays in level 12?

• fairchild
    fairchild

Leolaila, PLEASE help me to disable that last wall of laser rays, and I will be grateful to you for ever and ever and ever.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

there are 13 levels to clear in the game.

to get past the third wall of laser rays you need to use a passage that has now become clear. You may recall there is a tunnel you could not enter earlier. In one of the computer rooms you need to click around and find a secret panel. then go back and open the 3rd gate from the 1st computer room...

• fairchild
    fairchild

Thank you miss peaches. Let's see if I can fugure it out without smashing my monitor.

to get past the third wall of laser rays you need to use a passage that has now become clear.

Do you mean the ladder that's been recealed to the left of the second computer room? If so, it keeps saying that something is blocking the passage, every time I try to go upstairs.

You may recall there is a tunnel you could not enter earlier.

Sigh, afraid I don't recall that one.

In one of the computer rooms you need to click around and find a secret panel.

Do you mean the second computer room, where the panel reveals the ladder? Been there, done that.

then go back and open the 3rd gate from the 1st computer room...

I've tried that as well. There are 3 colored squares on the computer. no matter which combination I use, at least one of the gates will not open.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Okay, this is what I have. I disabled the first two gates from the first computer room. Then I went to the second computer room, took the bottom panels off the computer with the screwdriver, and cut the wires. In the third computer room, I moved the panel on the wall which revealed a passage with a ladder, but it says that something is 'blocking' the passage. i went back to the first computer room. the computer responds to me trying to disable the third gate, but it won't let me do it. When I disable the third gate, the first one is enabled again. What's next?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

No worries... Sorry about my delays in responding. I am pretending to work he he....

Okay, this is what I have. I disabled the first two gates from the first computer room. Then I went to the second computer room, took the bottom panels off the computer with the screwdriver, and cut the wires. In the third computer room, I moved the panel on the wall which revealed a passage with a ladder, but it says that something is 'blocking' the passage.

OKAY BLOCKED PASSAGE - it appears you have missed something upstairs. go back up and there is a room i think with a locker in it. you need ot move the furniture around a bit so that you can access that tunnel.

i went back to the first computer room. the computer responds to me trying to disable the third gate, but it won't let me do it. When I disable the third gate, the first one is enabled again. What's next?

WHATS NEXT - then you go back to the first computer room. disable the final gate. go back upstairs and go down the tunnel!

See how that goes.

(sorry you can see I might be able to solve puzzles but quoting peoples comments is beyond me!!! LOL)

• fairchild
    fairchild
    OKAY BLOCKED PASSAGE - it appears you have missed something upstairs. go back up and there is a room i think with a locker in it. you need ot move the furniture around a bit so that you can access that tunnel.

But I already did that, I had to move the furniture in order to get to the tunnel which took me downstairs to the computer rooms. I did that 4 hours ago, and then did it over and over and over again.

WHATS NEXT - then you go back to the first computer room. disable the final gate. go back upstairs and go down the tunnel!

I can't disable the final gate. I've tried everything, and I mean really everything. Any combination of the 3 colors.. nothing works. I'd hate to give up so close to the end, but it seems like I might be giving up after all. One more try..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit