Private life drama..

by Brummie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

All I can say to my dear friend Brummie and Talesin, is be strong and know that no one knows what to expect in this life. You both have my sincerest hugs and kisses. Feel the warmth I am sending to you both.

One of God's gifts to us is his little animal creatures. Yes just seeing a bird fly over the funeral is a good sign. Natives of our country have always equated animals especially the eagle as a good symbol of being accepted by the Great God. Peace also with the doves and all these things bring an inner calmness to those who have lost one they care for or love.

Please have peace. I am sending you both all my love

Orangefatcat.

May you find strength in the love that surrounds you.

love Terry

• Brummie
    Brummie

@ OFC

• bem
    bem

((((((((Brummie))))))))) (((((((((Tales)))))))), and the rest of you who need comfort, sorry about all thats hitting you and has been happening. I recognize the pattern. when it rains it pours.

BEMsMom

• talesin
    talesin

Thank you, ofc. You know, you are so right about the animals. They bring me great comfort, one of my best moments of the day is dawn, when the birds start their sleepy chirping, and my crow friends next door say "Good morning, tal!". ;)

bem - t/y

I want to correct something I said earlier that was just so wrong in retrospect ...

The loving people hurt a bit more, but they also have more inside to fall back on when these things happen. It is the giving that helps us heal.

The loving people do not hurt more, though they can often recognize their pain and feel it more fully. In this way they are able to move through it more easily than others, who may wear their pain as armour. Unfortunately, this armour often pushes folks away (think of someone who rages, who isolates themselves, etc.). It is the sharing, the giving and receiving that helps us heal.

tal

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Private life drama's always happens - but sometimes you get to much at the same time...like Brummie and Talesin described.

I remembered one suicide: a man around 40, hanged himself in the house of his girlfriend - who was at that time visiting Paris / The Tour de France with another friend.

He never gave any signal to the ones he saw on a regular base (me included). There was no one in the house who could have prevent this. He was found a week later when she came back home. With a pe4rmanent marker he had wrote on all the walls "I love you" (in Dutch ofcourse). At the other side, this girlfriend did attempt at least 3 times suicide - but made sure there was always somebody able to take action to rescue her. (one time 5 minutes before she expected her 5 year old son back from school - I was so angry on her that I told her to make sure she succeeded next time, that I always was willing to listen to her, help her as much as I could) .

Point is: the ones that really want to die, most of the time don't broadcast it - they just do it.

For the ones they left it is just horrid.

(((( Brummie ))) ((( Talesin )))) you have to cope with it.

Both of you have the strenght to handle it.

• love11
    love11

Brummie- I told your story to my husband last night, he told me of another bird story that I thought you might be interested in.

He was listening to Coast to Coast Radio with Art Bell. I don't know if you're familiar with that show but usually it's about crazy phenomena, alien sightings, or ghosts. haha Mostly he listens just to get a kick out of it. Anyways, this show was talking about the dead, premonitions, etc. This lady called up and started telling her story.

One day she was leaving to go pick up her child from school. She was in a hurry because she didn't want her boy to get on the bus and miss her, usually the bus would take him home and he wasn't expecting her. She got off early from work and decided to suprise her son by picking him up at school. So... on her way out the door she noticed a bird stuck in her chain link fence. It was making all kinds of noise and she felt sorry for it struggling there stuck in the fence. She walked over to it and helped it get free even though she was in a hurry. Afterwards, she got in the car and started driving to her son's school. When she got there, the kids were lined up across the street to get on the bus when her son saw her parked on the other side of the street. He was only 5 years old and he got so excited seeing his mom that he started to run across the street to see her. At the same time a truck was coming down the street and about to hit the boy. Everyone was yelling to stop but he wasn't listening. Just then a bird flew at the kids face and was flapping it's wings in front of the boy. The woman doesn't know if it was the same exact bird she saved earlier but she said it looked the same. It scared the kid so bad that he stopped in his tracks and the truck just missed him.

Stories like this make me wonder if we are all connected in some strange way. Recently, I saw a movie you might be interested in called

I Huckabees. It's strange and unusual but at the same time funny and thought provoking. I liked it. It reminds me of this thread. ha

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

(((Brummie & Tal)))

Sorry you have had all this happen.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

For Brummie & talesin....GROUP HUG...

Cathy L.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Thanks peeps, y'all are appreciated.

Love, I have similar stories too. One comes to mind. Driving down the motorway one very hot day a friend requested the driver closed the window, the little breeze was annoying him. We were like "What?" no leave it open. Anyhow, the driver closed the window under protest and just them a Raven flew bang into the window and crashed into the glass. It would have hit the driver had he not closed the window and everyone could have ended up in a ditch or major accident...

thx all for sharing, Hope I havent depressed everyone ;)

• under74
    under74

Hey Brummie sorry for the depressive time you're going through....you too tailsin.

PS Brummie, have you seen frenchbabyface? I know it's off topic but I'm startin' to worry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit