Can you escape this room - A puzzle its fun

by misspeaches 102 Replies latest social humour

• fairchild
    fairchild

Robdar please tell me.. how do I get to the safe after playing the movie?

• Robdar
    Robdar

The safe after playing the movie?

I put the two rings, the rod, battery and cassette tape in the box and the little guy started doing the happy dance. Are you doing a different puzzle?

• fairchild
    fairchild

No. I'm doing the same one. I got the guy to do his happy dance. When he is done, he points to a black cross. You're supposed to click on that cross which is supposed to take you to a safe. But when I click on the cross, it takes me back to the CD player and nothing happens,. I've been trying for over an hour and it's starting to get on my nerves.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Well, maybe I didn't get out.

I thought he was doing a happy dance because he was free.....

Going back to do it again.

Robs

• fairchild
    fairchild

OOOOHHH I GOT IT, finally. I opened the safe and there's a screwdriver in there. Now I have to figure out what to do with a screwdriver.

• fairchild
    fairchild

GGRRRR again. Next problem.. the screwdriver disappears on me when I take it out of the safe.

• fairchild
    fairchild

How are you doing, robdar? I got the screwdriver out of the safe, now what, I wonder? Going to try the doorknob with the screwdriver.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Well, I went back through the puzzle and got back to the happy dancer and when I clicked on the cross (which I didn't notice the first time) it took me back to the cd player. I turned on the cd player and opened it. I found another key. Maybe I should read the thread and find out if I am supposed to find more stuff. As far as a safe goes, it's not popping up. I thought the guy was dancing because he got free. Hmmmm. Guess I'll try again after I feed the cats.

How is it going for you?

• fairchild
    fairchild

OMG, 2 days later.... I AM OUT OF THE ROOM I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT YIPPPPEEEEEE

• fairchild
    fairchild

ROBDAR, if you need help let me know and I'll send you a pm with some hints, I don't want to spoil the fun for other people who want to try it. I'm going to bed in about 15 minutes, but if you want some hints before that, let me know..

The hardest part was to get to the safe, there's a trick to it.. then you need the combination of the safe. I'm going back in the room and go out again, see if I can do it in 5 minutes or less.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit