Can you escape this room - A puzzle its fun

by misspeaches 102 Replies latest social humour

• wasasister
    wasasister

"chill"? I've reached absolute zero. Where do I go from here, you geriatric, chisled, charter member of AARP?

Your version of "flash" involves a trench coat and a girl-scout troup.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I thought that Myst was a video game. It's a puzzle? Might be fun if I had more time.

Anybody remember Dr Mario? I loved playing that game with my (then) young son. Now he's grown up and wont play it with me anymore.

They grow up waaaaay to soon. Sigh.

Robyn

• fairchild
    fairchild

What is myst? Can it be played on line? Oh wait, perhaps I'm better off if you don't tell me. I really shouldn't be playing games, time is an issue here, lol.

• lilbit
    lilbit

has anyone tryed playing notpron? the game I posted earlier. I was up to level 18 yesterday before my son closed it out on me before I could save it.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

ok....

"I am sofa king we Todd did!! "

That phrase alone had me stumped half a morning...

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

lilbit....I still haven't gotten the name of the candy bar. It looked a little like a Twix, as you said, but "xiwt" does not work (or "Twix" for that matter). I figured it was some other candy bar I don't recognize.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Cool... I escaped the room. The hardest part for me was finding the metal rod. I got lucky and clicked the right place and saw it. I kinda got lucky on the thick ring too.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

LOL... I just came back to work today after having the weekend off.... I'm so glad that you all enjoyed the puzzle. except 7 whose obviously the genius amongst us. sic. :o)
    i posted another room which is even harder in the next topic in the list if anyone is interested

:o)

• lilbit
    lilbit

Leolaia, Google twix and see if you can find an older name for it

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I only tried it for 10 min, and found 11 Items, but got stuck!!!!! Im blonde, but not too dumb, I'm normal! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit