by misspeaches 102 Replies latest social humour

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

You all cheated!

I did not Cheat! Yay!

Brooke

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

lilbit....Yeah, and now you got me hooked on it. I'm stumped at level #7. The source html has the clue "What candy wrapper is it?" and I bet that's the word that's supposed to go "sdrawkcab". (Because "tieman" is "Name it" backwards, so I'm supposed to name the wrapper and put it in backwards like "tieman"). But I don't recognize the candy wrapper. Maybe it's a British chocolate bar or something. Nothing I tried works and I either cheat and look for the answer or do heavy duty research on candy bar wrappers.

• orbison11
    orbison11

love these guys ,,,keep em coming

when i was a little girl, my dad was a cop mom a nurse, so when she worked eve's we would spend the friday night, dad, me , sis, round the kitchen table,

police scanner, ambulance scanner, weather scanner, etc on

and he would have us do word/math problems, but much like these, but on paper, you remember ,,,draw a house with 11 lines, etc,,,,they made you think and also use team work

wendy

ok so no wonder i am cracked:)

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Okay for all you geniuses (and semi geniuses who cheated) I am going to be posting a link to the next puzzle which is so hard... lets see who's a genius now!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

misspeaches....What do you think of the Notpron game that lilbit linked us to? That's the one I'm trying to figure out right now.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi there Leolaia!

I only just found the post about it. I am going to be trying my hand at that one for sure! fingers crossed. Let me know how you go... and vice versa

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've been working on the viridian room. I have all but three items and I'm stuck.

http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/viridian/index_e.php

• Angharad
    Angharad

I've got 11 items and am stuck, I don't want to cheat but it is bugging me now

• Elsewhere
  • Angharad
    Angharad

Aaarggh its killing me

Now I have 12 items and have got into the box, but I still can't get out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit