Can you escape this room - A puzzle its fun

by misspeaches 102 Replies latest social humour

• findingme
    findingme

Has anyone finished the Viridian Room? I am stuck at 14 items. What is the deal with the empty CD case??

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I found all the items on my own, but need a 'little' help getting the box after the movie.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Has anyone finished the Viridian Room? I am stuck at 14 items. What is the deal with the empty CD case??

I was stuck at 14 items in the viridian room, but after trying it a second time, I only have 13 items. Can't remember how I lifted up the garbage can in order to get to the lighter. please help! I'm ready to take all kinds of hints right now. Bring 'em n!

• fairchild
    fairchild
    I found all the items on my own, but need a 'little' help getting the box after the movie.

I'll send you a pm in a minute. I don't want to give hints here in case people want to try it on their own.

• findingme
    findingme

If I remember correctly, I just clicked all over the garbage can until it lifted to reveal the lighter.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    If I remember correctly, I just clicked all over the garbage can until it lifted to reveal the lighter.

Sigh, I did that for like a half hour and then got sick of it. How are you doing? Still working on getting out of the room?

• findingme
    findingme

Fair: I've minimized the screen to go on to other tasks. Every once in a while, I return to try again. I am still holding at 14 items, just as I was several hours ago.

• fairchild
    fairchild

I'm doing the same thing. Got to get some writing done, I have a deadline coming up tomorrow. let me know how it goes.

• fairchild
    fairchild

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/25/88519/1.ashx

OOHH we might want to continue on this thread.

• janette
    janette

i got out of the room in less that 20 minutes ! lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit