Robdar

LOL at Merry!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Thanks for the fun, misspeaches

~Merry

• fairchild
    fairchild

Feel good? It feels GREAT. Haha, free indeed. Next??

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Thanks for the fun, misspeaches

Yes indeed. Do you have another one misspeaches?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Fairchild and Merri, I got all three keys but when I first played the movie and went back to the cd player, I opened it and found a key that I had already found. I think that there might be some glitches in the puzzle. THAT threw me off for a while. Did you all have the same thing happen?

Damn! I feel pretty perky after all that excitement. Fun game.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Damn! I feel pretty perky after all that excitement. Fun game.

It's also fun when you go back and escape in like 2 minutes. *hint, hint*

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I didn't have any glitchy things happen that I know of, Robdar...

Another game, fairchild? I think one was mentioned back on an earlier page of this thread.

Did you register as a winner at the end?

~Merry (gotta go now...it's bedtime)

• seven006
    seven006

I don't see where the fun comes in. Nothing blew up, no dancing girls, no loud noise to scare the hell out of you. Only 4000 people my ass! It took me three days to finish Mist and this is just as fulfilling for the few minutes it took to get out of the room. Mist pissed me off when I got to the end. I felt like a sucker for spending the time. I got out of the door on this one and they wanted my e-mail addy and suggestions for the next room. My suggestion is, don't make another room if you can't learn to do better art with Flash and can't throw in a little creativity. Iv seen harder puzzles on a Sesame Street CD.

Boy, the shit you do when you're bored.

Dave

• wasasister
    wasasister

Well, Seven...by all means, do a better version. I absolutely loved Myst; played it for hours on end and became absorbed (read "obsessed") with solving the puzzles.

The Crimson Room was a fun diversion, but if you can improve it, by all means do so. I for one would be willing to contribute a top-shelf bottle of Vodka to the cause.

Wasa

• seven006
    seven006

Wasa,

I hate working in Flash. If you want something really challenging for yourself I send you a couple of my grand daughters Sesame Street CD's.

I was just being sarcastic so chill out old woman.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit