Is Michael Jackson INNOCENT??

by breeze 50 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

You would think paying off at least 2 other kids 10 years ago would have helped Jacko Wacko UNDERSTAND that you don't have under age kids in the room with you without supervision.

this whole I never had a child hood crap...yes, maybe he didnt in his real child years...but he is over 40 for god sakes. He started living his second child hood in his early 20s...

He has asked for all of this negative attention. And what about his siblings and parents? you hear about them supporting their brother...which I don't have a problem with per se...but, my god...if they knew he was hanging around little kids after all the problems a few years ago, did any of them try to smack some sense into him???

Has anyone heard Janet comment on her brother's case? Is she just being smart for staying out of court and the press, or does she just want nothing to do with the whole thing? Nosey minds want to know.....

• avishai
    avishai
    Why would you be at a under age gay club? I'm not attacking you just curious. Maybe I read it wrong.

M'

Why would'nt I be? It was an Under 21 dance club that was predominantly gay. I'm straight, but so what? I was there because they played the best music, and frankly it was the best place to pick up chicks!! Hell, I was 19, just out of a repressive cult, and it was the late 80's and a wild club. Goood times.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

MJ defence seems to be discrediting every witness the prosecution is bring forward to testify. I think he may still get off but seems to me that the amount of witnesses that are coming forward against MJ proves that he is guilty of some indiscretions. I can't believe that everyone that is testifying against MJ is lying.

Will

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I am sure I have read this here before as well as hearing a well known comedian on TV suggest that if he was a multibillionaire paedophile then he too would have a funfair in his back garden....the prosecution rests your honor.

DB

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    I am sure this is not new topic, but today seems to open the ??? , is he just a target because of his wierd behavier.

I want to think he is innocent????

The press in this country is sometimes off the center of the subject.....maybr not representing the real truth....???

BREEZE

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT Tom Sneddon is making a mockery of his position.......read the headlines. Brownboy

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

CRUZANHEART: At least he's being tried under a law that doesn't require two witnesses, only a preponderance of evidence.

it's not preponderance - it's "beyond a reasonable doubt" - civil cases use the preponderance standard which approximates 51 percent - reasonable doubt, on the other hand, involves more complexity which lawyers often reduce to, "a doubt which would cause you to hesitate in a matter of serious personal importance"

my 2 cents to add to the dollar which pays for a little accurate knowledge

• steve2
    steve2

Brownboy's conviction that MJ is innocent is very revealing and in some ways predictable given Brownboy's outlook. I have had conversations with some men who are absolutely convinced that MJ has been framed. These men don't care what MJ himself has said or done to make the situation worse. They just repeat over and over that he's innocent, end of story. Michael is attracting the same kind of devotion from some people - mostly adult men - that religious figures attract. Very, very revealing...and disturbing.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Sorry Steve2, your assumption is totally wrong. Some of us who have heard the witnesses/prosecution and the rebuttle by the defence are also believing MJ to be innocent.

Its not disturbing or weird for someone to disagree with the "guilty" verdict, even the jury havent decided yet! Even before the case is done, you beliee him to be guilty so I reckon the bias is coming from all sides here. Its just facts that some of us are interested in.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I have been in and around lawsuits for many years being in the medical profession so I don't really believe anyone's testimony since we don't know their true intentions.

The main thing I can say is that MJ didn't learn from all the other money shakedowns sleeping alone with boys in the past...he is guilty of POOR JUDGEMENT for sure.

Why he simply wouldn't have one of his bodygaurds or whatnot always present if it was "harmless fun" seems like an easy fix.

This is my GUESS only! He will be found guilty and after some soul searching MJ will reveal he was sexually abused as a child..... tune in tomorrow.

• avishai
    avishai

So brownboy, Would you let YOUR kids sleep with MJ?!?

How bout the rest of ya? I'm gonna give this it's own thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit