Is Michael Jackson INNOCENT??

by breeze 50 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• breeze
    breeze

I am sure this is not new topic, but today seems to open the ??? , is he just a target because of his wierd behavier.

I want to think he is innocent????

The press in this country is sometimes off the center of the subject.....maybr not representing the real truth....???

BREEZE

• love11
    love11

When I think back on Thriller, Billy Jean, Bad; I want to think that this is just a ploy to get money from him.

But when you look at the kids and realize that they would have to be the biggest, best actors in the world to put on a stunt like this if they were lying, then it sinks in that ya' he probably touched them. If he is innocent then those kids are evil to do this to him. I don't think that is the case.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

At least he's being tried under a law that doesn't require two witnesses, only a preponderance of evidence.

Nina

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Again I repeat, guilty or innocent a 40+ year old man does not let 12 year old boys sleep in his bed. MJ was only opening himself up for every "get rich quick" persons to come along. Personally I believe in the old saying, "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck"....

Will

• kyle
    kyle

I think Jacko is too innocent. By that I mean that he is mentally a child. No psychologist could keep their marbles with this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he were put on estrogen or something as an adolescent to keep his voice from deepening - no middle aged man should be able to hit the notes that he does naturally. That said, I think from his brutal childhood and eccentricity, he's probably just a 10 year old child in his head where sex never even crossed his mind - he's just nuts. Its not a crime, but he definetly shouldn't be let around children.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

For the kids' sake, I wish it weren't true. However, there are far too many Whaco Jacko stories with children, boys, to not have a breath of truth in them. So, I think he's guilty. However, as another poster said, he may not completely understand his guilt.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

That, and Janet did not expect her boob to display during last year's Superbowl.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    So, I think he's guilty. However, as another poster said, he may not completely understand his guilt.

Even if he doesn't understand what he is doing this should not mitigate his guilt. I personally think he is knows more of what is going on than people think he does and the child like act is just that an act.

Will

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Those parents are looking at easy street. I'm sure all they can hear is: Kaching, kaching. You don't think they are putting on the pressure for those kids to testify against Jackson? The parents of the accuser have been caught in fraud before. I think Jackson is bizarre. I think unscrupaulous parents look at him and see the road into the future paved in gold bricks.

• steve2
    steve2

Poor, pasty Peter Pan is finally forced to grow up and take responsibility for his actions. If you've been accused of sexually molesting boys in the recent past, it's not a good idea to speak to the media about there being nothing wrong with having sleepovers with little boys. Talk about the shit hitting the fan after he said this!

Equally, however, the alleged victims' parents knowingly let their sons spend the night alone in his bedroom. Their lack of responsibility for protecting their sons is as feeble as Michael's high-pitched protestations of innocence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit