Is Michael Jackson INNOCENT??

by breeze 50 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• avishai
    avishai

Sorry, double post

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Brownboy's conviction that MJ is innocent is very revealing and in some ways predictable given Brownboy's outlook. 1.) I have had conversations with some men who are absolutely convinced that MJ has been framed. These men don't care what MJ himself has said or done to make the situation worse. They just repeat over and over that he's innocent, end of story. Michael is attracting the same kind of devotion from some people - mostly adult men - that religious figures attract. Very, very revealing...and disturbing. [Steve 2]

Sorry Steve2, your assumption is totally wrong. 2.) Some of us who have heard the witnesses/prosecution and the rebuttle by the defence are also believing MJ to be innocent.

3.) Its not disturbing or weird for someone to disagree with the "guilty" verdict, even the jury havent decided yet! Even before the case is done, you beliee him to be guilty so I reckon the bias is coming from all sides here. Its just facts that some of us are interested in. [ Cute Brummie]
    4.) I have been in and around lawsuits for many years being in the medical profession so I don't really believe anyone's testimony since we don't know their true intentions.
    The main thing I can say is that MJ didn't learn from all the other money shakedowns sleeping alone with boys in the past...he is guilty of POOR JUDGEMENT for sure.

Why he simply wouldn't have one of his bodygaurds or whatnot always present if it was "harmless fun" seems like an easy fix.

This is my GUESS only! He will be found guilty and after some soul searching MJ will reveal he was sexually abused as a child..... tune in tomorrow.

5.) So brownboy, Would you let YOUR kids sleep with MJ?!?

How bout the rest of ya? I'm gonna give this it's own thread

1.) I have had conversations with some men who are absolutely convinced that MJ has been framed There have been many instances where evidence has been fabricated, and even planted. 2.) Some of us who have heard the witnesses/prosecution and the rebuttle by the defence are also believing MJ to be innocent. The witnesses for the prosecution change their story repeatedly, even when taken under oath. 3.) Its not disturbing or weird for someone to disagree with the "guilty" verdict, even the jury havent decided yet! Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and anyone that defames Michael can be brought to justice. 4.) I have been in and around lawsuits for many years being in the medical profession so I don't really believe anyone's testimony since we don't know their true intentions. What this man states, holds alot of weight. It is apparent that money, which is the root of all evil, is at the intent of many causing testimony against Michael. 5.) So brownboy, Would you let YOUR kids sleep with MJ?!? It has been made more than apparent that Michael entertains children on a regular basis to bring them joy and happiness, the true spirt of Love taught by Jesus Christ. It has also been made more than apparent that the children sleep in the bed of Michael, while he lays on the floor in the same area. I myself would love the company of Michael Jackson. My son and daughter are grown up, but they regularly have slumber parties, in which everyone in attendance share happiness, and good times with one another. What is wrong with this? I also carry the thoughts of Jehovah, and He sees Everything in every court house around the planet. Law men are not telling the truth, but fabricate a story in hopes that a 12 member panel can be decieved by it. I have had charges fabricated against me by a biased court system. Michael spoke out against Tom Sneddon in his music, and it is more than obvious that this prosecution is Malicious, and in Retaliation to the Freedom of Speech. What about Freedom of Religion? There were rumors of MIchael converting to the beliefs of Islam. It is also a known truth that Michael is a Witness of Jehovah. And Jehovah's Witnesses do not support Political Governments. Michael Jackson is Innocent in the Eyes of JEHOVAH GOD.......PERIOD The Faithful Slave

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well I'm glad someone speaks for Jehovah on this thread....

I go koo koo for Cocoa Puffs too.

• avishai
    avishai

So brown boy, are thes elders innocent? Were these charges fabricated? Because they are witnesses of jehovah?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/38146/1.ashx

What about Chris mckenzie? Is he innocent because he is a witness of Jehovah?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/46670/1.ashx

Enquiring minds wanna know.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    So brown boy, are thes elders innocent? Were these charges fabricated? Because they are witnesses of jehovah?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/38146/1.ashx

What about Chris mckenzie? Is he innocent because he is a witness of Jehovah?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/46670/1.ashx

Enquiring minds wanna know.

I have no idea, wait until the verdict is in from Jehovah Himself.......I will do the same. Brownboy

• steve2
    steve2
    Sorry Steve2, your assumption is totally wrong. Some of us who have heard the witnesses/prosecution and the rebuttle by the defence are also believing MJ to be innocent.

I confess I lack total conviction that MJ is guilty. What I can say with greater conviction, though, is he foolishly broadcast his views on sleepovers with young boys, despite have faced earlier accusations of child molestation. Bad move on his part.

He should have abided by his advisers strong recommendations that he have no unsupervised bedroom sleepovers with young boys. If he is being "framed" or "set up", he needs to take responsibility for repeatedly and knowingly walking into the trap. He's an older adult man, for God's sake; not a young boy.

My gripe has always been, not so much that the man is guilty, but that he blatantly rejected sensible advice in the manner of today's superstars: One law for ordinary folk, another law for him. Now that the shit has hit the fan, MJ must accept at least part responsibility for switching that fan on.

• breeze
    breeze

I wish the stuff in the news in our country were more reliable...it is probably the same all over the world though???

The truth doesn't come out in the coverage. I watched the OJ trail everyday, and the things that were mentioned in the press never got into the trail in many cases....I never heard a retraction either....

Now some security officer says he saw Michael obusing a child first hand...where has this guy been?????

I wish I lived closer so I could go to the trial everyday and listen to the testimony...

BREEZE

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Any man that purposely talks like Peter Pan in public, has a theme park in his yard, and has a chimp that throws poo on the walls in his room, which he has the maid clean up, is very immature.

Any man that tells the American public it's okay for young boys to sleep in your bed because it's "sweet" <cringe> and "charming" <cringe> and expects America to agree to those adjectives has a serious screw loose.

In this age of pedophilia, child abductions, and super-max prisons, that's not a safe thing to say. The man is obviously living in LaLaLand. Is that LA? No.. DOUBLE L.A.

He really has a screw loose, and it's quickly becoming stripped. This man has used his "awesomeness" as one prosecution witness said, to complete his juvenile world with little boys that play "doctor."

He feels a patent sense of entitlement, and is sure that his "awesomeness" will win out in the end. It will continue as it always has: whatever you do, forgeddabout it, we can fix it. Just like O.J., Robert Blake, and the soon-to-be-free record producer .. whatever his name is... they'll get out of it because money and fame awe the "unbiased" jurors.

Doesn't mean Jackson isn't guilty, it'll just be that he'll be found not guilty.

I think he's guilty.

Like others have said: Where there's smoke, there's fire.

CG

• Mac
    Mac

Yeppers......

but, then I also think OJ is innocent and Robert Bake a victim of circumstance...Sweet Billy Peaches!

mac

• LanDi
    LanDi

Well, the leading US prosecutor said that he was a CLASSIC paedophile (If it looks like a duck,walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck) This is textbook, and is surely indisputable. The first case brought against him ( in which he settled a HUGE settlement) the prosecutor in the case said that he had a camera in the hall to his bedroom (bear in mind there was a secret passageway in his room leading to a childs bedroom) with an alarm to alert him if anyone was approaching - and that he almost charged him for THAT alone ( ie : he could be alerted to anyone coming and cease any impropriety) The Neverland ranch he said was so higly guarded, no body could get into it without permission.

Jackson even continued to talk to the first boy on the phone after the allegation was made, surely not??? An arrogant attitude, Ive done nothing wrong. I tell you, anyone who accuses usof anything such, we wash my hands and despise for slander.

Surely, an open and shut case?

WELL, NOT NECESSARILY. I watched a programme on him on VH1, and it changed my view, perhaps??? He was very into the JW belief system, even when meeting a fan at the age of 15, the first thing he asked her was " Do you beleive in the devil" and spent an hour witnessing to her about the witnesse believe system. ( The Witnesses actually knocked on her door the NEXT day, holy spirit anyone?) The fact is, Jacko is a very confused young man weighed down by JW teachings and may therefore in resisting his naturally manside (as witnesses teach, to not date unless you wish to marry, not go near a non witness, not date a witness unless in exemplary standing) have turned ASEXUAL.

The textbook has been torn up. Is he innocent. Quite possibly. Still weird though...............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit