Is Michael Jackson INNOCENT??

by breeze 50 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol @ zen! I'll prolly never be able to hear that again without thinking of this question! How was young too when he sang it though. Was it 1983/4?

• happyout
    happyout

Actually, I think he has done things to other boys, but not this one. I don't believe this family's story, and I think their past behavious shows plainly that they have lied to get money before.

I was watching Oprah last week, and Lisa Marie Presley was on. She and Oprah both mentioned that when Michael want something, or is trying to get you on his side, he speaks in a normal voice, he acts in a normal way, etc. They both called him a manipulator. Neither of them said anything about him molesting children, but they agreed he is not the same person that he presents to the public.

That being said, I am no longer sure I buy into the "he's a child at heart" thing. He did have a rough childhood, but hell, half the people I know did. And the physical abuse others have endured didn't have the payoff of becoming super rich, so I'm kinda short on the pity thing.

As for the American justice system, unless the jury finds that he molested this boy (no matter the past accusations) he should walk free. But, don't bet a beer on it or anything.

Happyout

• freedom96
    freedom96

Jackson is guilty of bad judgement for sure.

In this particular case, I think the family is out for money, regardless of what they say. The fact is the first person they went to was the attorney for the 1993 case. Not the police.

They have been caught in many lies. Interesting that the mother has not been put up on the stand. I wonder if the DA has decided not too, as she will be a piece of work up there.

The defense seems to be doing a pretty good job of finding out the inconsistancies of the people to testify so far, even the guy on the stand today.

And we have not even seen the defense yet.

I sure hope that he is innocent, for not only his sake, but the kids.

• steve2
    steve2

Are you out there Michael? If so, please give us your thoughts on the topic. By the way, it's okay: You can speak to me, I'm no longer a minor.

• under74
    under74

Steve...you crazy.

back to the topic- I had a friend say that she didn't think he was guilty because he was too child like and that wasn't what she thought child molesters were like. Everything she described, describes a child molester.

Has anyone here ever seen "Stevie" -a documentary by one of the guys who did Hoop Dreams? It really gives you a good idea of what the make up of a child molester is...it's pretty depressing though. BUT it's worth a watch.

• steve2
    steve2
    back to the topic- I had a friend say that she didn't think he was guilty because he was too child like and that wasn't what she thought child molesters were like.

A substantial proportion of child sex offenders prefer the company of children to that of adults and have conveniently naive interpretations of appropriate boundaries between adults and children. These adults are often pathetic creatures who are nonetheless selectively "clever" in the way they groom their victims, showering them with gifts and "special" attention. When caught, it's sickening to hear their version of what happened which invariably has them protesting that they were really behaving in a completely innocent fashion. They will often blame their victims - the lowest trick in the book. It's interesting how many times parents will say of a trusted adult friend who molests their children: "But we thought he was such a nice, sweet man who wouldn't harm anyone; my kids really liked him".

Unfortunately, folks, MJ fits the profile of your common pe dophile.

• under74
    under74

I know...that's what I said in the rest of my post * sticks out tongue at steve2*

• steve2
    steve2

Be very careful, Under74. In my part of the world, sticking out your tongue is considered a sexual come-on. Many a red-faced American tourist, after a frenzy of tongue-sticking out at irritating New Zealanders, has found him- or herself surrounded by very pleased locals seduced by the American's unintentionally advertised sexual availability.

• under74
    under74

hehe-- the locals are crazy * sticks tongue out again*

• Astrid
    Astrid

I cant really say what si true or not , but i know that results will lead if proven guilty that he will in ritzy jail and will not be treated like a real criminal, so if this kids are telling the truth then sadly they will be betrayed again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit