How Would You Feel If A Poster Just Vanished?

by minimus 65 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Now, if we were still JWs, we wouldn't need to worry about "friends" just disappearing. The elders would be promptly onto the matter and soon we'd know what had happened to these people who tried to disappear. Ah, such sweet memories...

I actually prefer to just lightly wonder what has happened to posters and try not to think in terms of how much poorer I'd be if I never heard from them again. As an earlier poster said, People come, people go; that's life.

• Flash
    Flash

I've noticed people pop in and out...and in again. I know I'd miss a few if they weren't here.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It would depend on the poster.

• under74
    under74

A little worried...I haven't seen frenchbabyface for a long while now. I PM'd her last week but it doesn't look like she's checked it. I know she was sick a while back....anyway, I hope she's alright and is just busy rather than really ill.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow
    On K-PAX when I'm gone, nobody misses me. There would be no reason to. And yet I sense that when I leave here... I will be missed.

dh, I loved that movie!

And you sense correctly...you will be very much missed.

• kls
    kls

The ones that i know and care about and the ones that post alot i would miss. I appreciate it when posters let us know they have decided to leave JWD ,then i know they are ready to move on and nothing bad has happened to them. Alas we have lost many and i do wonder where they have gone and do hope all is well in their lives.

• Preston
    Preston

I miss Kenpodragon, I'm guilty of favoritism when I say this...but...I think his posts are the best posts you will see on this site, if you havent read his posts take a looksee at his stuff...I would miss a lot of you guys if you stopped posting...

- Preston

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I would miss the people I see regularly in chat, like Preston, El Ja-Whore-o Mayor , Brenda Cloutier, Boa, Bas, Scully and others that I can't think of right now! If they vanished, that'd be one less person to chat to! (profound isn't it)

Kwin

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    El Ja-Whore-o Mayor

I'm telling, I'm telling

laters

kaykay_mp

• bebu
    bebu

I've been glad to see 'faces' return after a long absence--Winston smith and talesin come to mind.

Shotgun is missed by me, too... I'd love to see Mario (Utopian Reformist) post again, as well as Lady Lee...

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit