How Would You Feel If A Poster Just Vanished?

by minimus 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

People come, people go. That's life.

• dh
    dh

On K-PAX when I'm gone, nobody misses me. There would be no reason to. And yet I sense that when I leave here... I will be missed.

• JH
    JH

If Butt vanished..........

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

true jh..she lights up the board............(lets hope she has one of those long life bulbs in her butt)

• blondie
    blondie

I miss Lady Lee and I wish she would PM me how to phone her.

Shotgun, are you out there?

If they vanished from JWD...if they stopped e-mailing me, now that would bother me.

Blondie

• talesin
    talesin

I had a close painter friend. Then I had to go offline for 8 months. I lost a lot of my e-mail addresses when my hotmail account got shut down ...

I knew she had left JWD,,, but I think she still lurks ...

I MISS YOU! PM me if you want :)

So, how would I feel? Sad. There's a couple of others I note are now gone, but what can one do? As Dan said, people come and go in RL, it's no different in the virtual world.

t

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

There were a couple that vanished and I didn't mind at all.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I don't guess she qualifies as "vanished", but I haven't seen RebelliousSpirit around lately. I thought she'd have something to say about the Memorial.

Dave

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I get really concerned when I see that someone is not posting such as Lady Lee, like Blondie said. And I haven't seen Logical in a long long time and wonder what ever happened to him. I wonder when I didn't hear from some one I send a card too, I think have they moved on and forgotten to tell me. I would'nt know what t o do if Gumby, Gadget, you Minimus and others I hold in high esteem just stopped posting. I would feel devasted.

I am a very passionate person and I get concerned very easily. I am happy when I see new ones and old ones alike on the board and I thank profoundly Simon. Please please Simon never shut us out. I love ya and your wife. Life wouldn't be the same.

So listen up everyone one, don't vanish and if you decide to tell us. I know some have moved on and even some have gone back to the organization.

So nobody leave and that is an ORDER for the COURT of Orangefatcat.

luv you all

Orangefatcat.

• talesin
    talesin

ofc

I've been thinking a lot about logi too, for the past several days. I think I'll PM ...

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit