This is a SHOCKER!!!

by HadEnuf 37 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Freedom Frog...how cool are you!!! I LOVE that frog with the wings...hmmm...I wonder why? I collect frogs for my garden beds and have yet to find one with wings. If you ever find one on a website that is made for a garden (to be outside)...please, PLEASE pm me! Big hug to the REAL Freedom Frog!

Sparkplug...I love that fairy! It looks beautiful!! Very intricate. I almost got myself a fairy this time but decided to stick with the frog theme. But my froggie does have wings...maybe she's a Freedom Fairy Frog????

Candidly...come on now....let's see that "tattoo scar" of yours...or is it overgrown with too many feathers!!

Goldminer...I have to inform you that I didn't need to finance the tattoo as I used my very own savings to pay for it. I keep it under a mattress in my trailer! HAHAHA! Do Canadiana frogs say "rivet" in French?

Cathy L.

• missy04
    missy04

The flower is the one I have..but I'm getting a new one (one that I actually like) something along the lines of a dove..I'd like to have this image tattood on the top back of my neck.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hadenuf....

Freedom Fairy Frog

Does that make us twinkies?

• Dustin
    Dustin

Cathy, I just want to say Happy Birthday again. I love Freedom Frog!! I think it's cool.

I have one tatoo on my back that I forgot to show you. I am also getting a rather large demon with his wings spread, on my back for my 28th birthday coming up soon. I'm sure my parents will love it.

Later

Dustin

• glenwoodswoman
    glenwoodswoman

Cathy you rock!!

Great new tattoo.....My daughter has a lizard on her anke....We always laugh about it 'cause when her legs needs shaving it looks like a cactus

Glenwoodswoman

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    I collect frogs for my garden beds and have yet to find one with wings.

I collect frogs too!!! I've got all kinds...and like you, I also don't any with wings. Now that's gonna hafta change.

Oh and by-the-way.......

Happy Birthday Cathy!
    Custom Smiley

If you PM me with your address, I have a birthday gift to send to you.

Freedom Frog Frog 5

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

here are mine...plus my wedding ring is tattooed since i have a gold allergy and cant wear a traditional ring.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Like I just love tatoo's however my sweet honey won't let me get one because he thinks its to dangerous , he feel s the needles won't be clean and sterilized, I have told him that they use disposable ones and they are sterile. But alas I can't win.

But you are too cool, I love your froggie.

Way to go.

love

Orangefatcat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit