This is a SHOCKER!!!

by HadEnuf 37 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Thank You For Your Support!

Cathy L.

• blondie
    blondie

Did it hurt, Cathy? How long did it take? How much did it cost?

I'm too chicken. I got one of those fake ones once. I thought the JW I worked with would crap her pants.

Blondie

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

sis interviwed on circuit assembly few weeks back....i know shes got a tattoo..raised a jw

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

My dear Blondiepooh:

Yes, it hurts. But nothing us WOMEN can't take. The tattoo guy said that he has had men faint, but never a woman. HA!BS'ing with the "artist" took my mind off the needle. It's more of a stinging sensation than anything else.

This one took a little less than 2 hours because the guy had to take two "CIG"

This tattoo cost me $120.00. I know, I know. That is a lot of money. I had saved it up myself and did this for my 51st birthday present to myself. (My birthday is Sunday so I expect a lot of attention from this forum or else I'll have to resort to smokin', drinkin' , etc. Well...I'll do the drinkin' anyway!! I think it is well worth it because it makes me feel EMPOWERED!!!

Blondie...you have nerves of steel! I doubt that you are a "chicken" at all!!!

Big hug

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

HadEnuf,

I want one!! ... but, um, a live one that talks.

I think I saw one of those once when I was doing herbal meditation. Only it was part clam.

GentlyFeral

• Gadget
    Gadget

Looks good, I love Tattoos. I've got three but am planning on a few more too!

My girlfriend Faolan has 2, an American Indian feather on her shoulder and a triquetra on her back.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

OMG, Auntie you are officially my coolest family member, cooler than me even, I only have two so far. Im going to get the third soon, Devins handprints and name on my back.

Yours looks so good!

Ok heres the ones I have so far:

• pleaseer2001
    pleaseer2001

ok I hope this works!

P2

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Always a sucker for the picture posts...

• Faolan
    Faolan

Right, if Paul's getting his out, I am too . I'm hoping to go for my third soon, as soon as one jumps out at me and says "tattoo me", lol.

BB, Claire, xxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit