by HadEnuf 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Cathy, I love it!

Here's mine...on my ankle.

Love, Tracy

• Valis
    Valis

Hi Cathy...good lookin froggy you got there. So you only paid 120? That isn't bad really...the high end will hit 100 an hour or more, depending on the artist and what they are doing. Make sure you use a good sun screen w/high spf...ya don't want your colors fading in the new system..

BTW, the only problem with Gadget's tattoos is he can't take a bath anymore..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

Freedom Frog looks so content and happy! I'm glad you have found happiness and can express it in your body are...

Pleaser! I love yours in particular... Free as a butterfly.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Wow...I am so impressed with the tattoos I have just viewed! They are absolutely stunning and some are so HUGE!! (ouch) Such bravery, such courage, such FREEDOM! Ahhhhhhhhh...you have made my day you guys. I hope I get to see more tattoos.

ya don't want your colors fading in the new system..

Ha Ha! Yeah...I promise to use my sunscreen faithfully so I can show off my tattoos to all the faithful JW's who will be the only survivors of the big A! I'm sure they will be a hit! But wait! I'll be nothing but ashes...oh no...my beautiful tattoos destroyed at the big A!

I raise my glass and toast

Cathy L.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Hi Cathy,

I like your tatoo. It's so cute. And I'm so glad that you can feel FREE!!!

Edit to add: While trying to find an "angel" frog I found this one. I wanted a frog with wings for my avatar to go with my name "Freedom Frog" when I first got on here but couldn't find one...Because of you, I now found a perfect avatar. Thanks Cathy

FF (FreedomFrog)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

well paid far to much for the "Harmony".... Paid way too little for the fairy. Gave the guy "artist freedom" and he gave me a huge fairy.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the closest thing to a tattoo i have is my gall bladder surgery scar. lol

great tats you rebels !

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I like Pleasers flutterbee!! A Lot..

• pleaseer2001
    pleaseer2001

Spark TY!!!!

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Hey great lookin' tattoo!If you keep up with these frog tattoos you'll end up speaking french like me.

BTW,you might be a redneck if you financed that tattoo!

Goldminer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit