This is a SHOCKER!!!

by HadEnuf 37 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

alt

Well my dear and trusted friends on this most esteemed forum...I would like you to meet my newest addition..."Freedom Frog". He now graces my right arm and has been adopted into my family of frog tattoos. (Gizmo, on my left front leg above my ankle and Flipper, another little frog above my right ankle, but to the side). My hubbie hopes this is the last one. He doesn't want me to turn into some kind of tattoo freak.BUT...I have always loved tattoos and since being a JW for all my life forbade tattoos, I have these three tattoos that announce to the world my freedom from the enslavement of the Watchtower Society.

Got Tattoo's???

Cathy L.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Now you did it! Travis, where are you?

Nina

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA

I have a question about Tattoos. I know the OT said they were a no no, but when the new Law was put into effect, what became of that law? My mom still says tattoos are a no no even after she supposedly left the org. thoughts?

Ash

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

WTG MUM! It looks great!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Yes I am shocked, but good for you. But Freedom Frog is a she! Just ask Almost Athiest.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

YOU GO GIRL!!!

I'm getting my first on my B-day this year - May 24th. A sun and moon on my abdomen to cover up the tire tracks my kids left behind

If anyone has seen some good pics. please share.

AHHH SWEET FREEDOM INDEED!!!!

• melmac
    melmac

Nice tatoo! I don`t like them like dragons and such... but that style is very cute.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

As far an I know they were and still are FORBIDDEN! (But I suppose if you got one where the sun don't shine, no one would be the wiser).

If you had tattoo's BEFORE you were inducted into the org...then I guess you just had to try to keep them covered or have them removed. They're considered a SIN because you're not supposed to harm your body. (Or something like that).

But what about all the "sisters" who have 16 pierced earring holes up and down their ears? Many get away with that. So I don't see why you can't get a lovely tattoo! Go Figure!

Cathy L.

• kls
    kls

You go girl !!! I have only one and i want another just not sure what to get .

HadEnuf that is so neat looking .

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

(((((((((((((((KLS)))))))))))))))))

We thought you got swept away!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit