A possible reason WHY, the 'New System' was never a Reality to us.

by gumby 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

In the gruesome 30's they had booklets and calendars printed for them with full color covers and horrific images that actually DID have dead bodies being eaten by vultures.(as well as red little devils with horns and recognizable political figures having horns and devilish eyes or laying dead with their throats chewed) I wish I had not burned them all just for newer ones to understand the mentality of Rutherford.

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Pete....maybe someone can post the pics your talking about. .......that would be intresting to see.

Nos.....I heard Ozzie Ozborn is of the annointed.....so no worries mate..........theres a "rock and roll heaven"......cuz the rightous brothers said there was.

Gumby

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I kick myself sometimes about the huge fires I had. But yes i requested anyone who stil had this stuff to post them a while back but noone responded.

Swiftbeeze...Hebrew11 is probably what you are recalling. It was not written by Paul but an anonymous Jewish Christian probably from Rome. The date of writting is difficult to nail down as it lacks definate time markers. Most arguments for a date as early as 60-90 are IMO based on strained logic and imagined quotations. It could be as late as 120+CE thought he primitive Christology does seem to better fit an early preGospel period.

• Dansk
    Dansk

There's no way on this earth that I could be part of a New System - because I wouldn't have a clue how to build my own house! I can't even put a shelf up

Ian

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Ozzy isn't of the anointed. The Watchtower condemned his album "Blizzard of Oz" a while ago.

However, Prince will probably make it into the new system. Unfortunately, I don't care for Prince's music.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

gumby....And they came up with that figure thinking that humankind has been on this planet for only 6,000 years, plus by seriously underestimating early birthrates (see my thread about this a while ago). Here is another thing to think of. Consider a couple from the Middle Ages, who were able to raise five kids to adulthood but who actually had 15 children over their 25 years of fertility -- most of the others dying soon after birth. How would they like to be resurrected and then suddenly have 8 babies and 3 young children to care for? Does that sound like fun in Paradise?

• jula71
    jula71

I have a few questions myself about the ?new order.? First, where will all the people fit, I mean an eternity of sex is going to produce a lot of people. Second, no one will grow old and die. Ok, what if a guy is fixing his 12-story roof and falls off? Can he get hurt? Could he die? How about the initial clean up? A few billion bodies will be quite the chore to take care of. A wise man once said, if it doesn?t make sense, it couldn?t be real.

• gumby
    gumby

Jula,

have a few questions myself about the ?new order.? First, where will all the people fit, I mean an eternity of sex is going to produce a lot of people

An eternity of sex!!! Sounds good to me!!!!...lol

Actually, an explanation was given for over-populating the earth and how Jehovah would solve that problem. The society said Jehovah would no doubt put a stop to having children....once the earth was populated to his satisfaction. I had big plans on startin my own sheepskin condom buisness in the New System till I turned into an apostate heathen bastard and lost my future retirement plan!

Gumby

• IronGland
    IronGland
    How about the initial clean up? A few billion bodies will be quite the chore to take care of.

Franz speculated that this would be accomplished with anti-matter. Anyone care to calculate the energy release involved in this. Assume 6 billion bodies weighing on avg 120 pounds. That comes out to 360,000,000 tons. I believe anti matter coming in contact with matter converts 100 percent of its mass into energy in gamma radiation. Not much of a paradise left after that. I'll take my meek 'well done' please.

• gumby
    gumby

IronGland.....doncha know the dubs will just dig big deep holes, get some fork trucks and bobcats and push our apostate arses right on in there?

In the 1960's, the rumour was there was an increase in birds because Jehovah was evidently manipulating their offspring to increase so when armaggedon struck, they could clean up the bodies. I''ve never seen crows eat dead bodies...but the Southern California dubs evidently thought they would.

Gumbuzzard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit