A possible reason WHY, the 'New System' was never a Reality to us.

by gumby 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• defd
    defd

flyinghigh

That was a beautiful and heart warming description. I truely believe from what the Bibles says about the New Heavens and New Earth, you are right on the money. But why do you say those are ideas you had?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    But why do you say those are ideas you had?

Well, I still have them: I'm just not sure the paradise will come. I do hope that somehow something like this awaits all of us. And I don't believe a god of love would ever give up on anyone with good in them.

• defd
    defd

FLYINGHIGH

Be assured that the bible says that Gods word will prove to be and that he is not a man who should tell lies. As a matter of fact He cannot lie. It will come and will not be late. We just need to hang in there and serve Him the BEST we can. OUR PERSONAL BEST thats what Jehovah wants. Constant effort and improvement. Heck he even says He will help us in our endeavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

defed.....if I was an elder again, ....I'd re-instate you... cuz you sound like a dub 100%.

btw.....what sharing does light have with darkness?

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What Gumbers? No reply to my long and pithy reply?

• defd
    defd

defed.....if I was an elder again, ....I'd re-instate you... cuz you sound like a dub 100%.

If you were an elder again you wouldnt need to reinstate me!

• gumby
    gumby

Flyin....I ain't replyin cuz I think yer little arse was on crack when you posted that. You never ONCE mentioned pickin fruit and fillin your basket full, or walking on the cobblestone path along the stream with the chineeze lady.......or ever mentioned standin under the studmuffin men building the houses and tryin to see their buttcracks.......not ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

Gumberries

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit