You don't have to read this... Feedback Wanted

by Sparkplug 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

BTT for Hambeak and TXJ.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

For some strange reason, I thought this needed to come back to the top tonight. Don't know why. Maybe meet new peeps!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Decki- Thanks for bringing this back up. You know what I miss the most about closing out my MySpace (for the millionth time) is being able to read your blogs. You have such a gift for writing, everything you write touches me. I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you'll soon have more chapters to add to it. I'm glad you were a fighter from the get go and I'm very lucky to have had a chance to know you. I hope to one day meet you in person.
    On a side note, I went on a drive to The Biosphere today and there was a little area in the hillside on the way with these beautiful little houses that reminded me so much of Sante Fe- I snapped a picture of it so I could show you.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Mis~Oh please do! Post it right her. I need to see something like home. I am so homesick!

Decki

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ah then I shall post them! As soon as I saw them I had this overwhelming urge to turn my car around and just drive there. They reminded me of the houses nestled in the hills along the freeway through Santa Fe- if your going from Santa Fe to Albequerque

And this little developement had some of the Santa Fe flat roof style houses too- You can see a couple on the upper part in the hills:

I've been really wanting to drive up and see some of my family I haven't seen in years- we should do a road trip.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

OK now they're showing up!!
    You'll have to forgive the quality- my camera's just a cheap one ;-)

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I hadn't read your story before, Sparkplug, but I have to say that it was written very well. You are very talented. :D

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh mis~I love it!!! I would love a road trip with you. The quality is fine and it make me want to cry. I wind away the moments thinking of how to get my hands on a nice size mud home that I can lounge in in my old days. I LOVE...:OVE the pics!!!! Thank you.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

tnangel73~ Thanks hon~ It has only begun to be written and started, But I am a mass ADHD kid and well I tend to jump a lot. (sorry)

Decki

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

For some strange reason, I thought this needed to come back to the top tonight. Don't know why. Maybe meet new peeps!

Sparklet,

There are lots of us on this forum who love you big-style. Don't you forget that, OK?

tim

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Sparklet,

There are lots of us on this forum who love you big-style. Don't you forget that, OK?

tim

Tim,

You my dear will not be forgotten even when I am 80 and can only suck down tapioca puddin'. Your a gem! And I dare not even guess at how people will remember me. lol I hope it is with a chuckle and a great big rush of love! But I think I may have those fields covered!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit