You don't have to read this... Feedback Wanted

by Sparkplug 77 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Told Ya'!!!, and I've been hangin' on every word, too. You got gifts girl!

• bebu
    bebu

Sparkplug, thanks for writing and sharing all this. To really start to know people takes time; how often do we get a chance at this? Every person is like a diamond... and how often we ignore what is precious.

BTW, I have to say that even though it is helpful to know more things such as whiskeyjack mentioned, the effect you've produced is still very poignant without every detail. In fact, I think part of the effect is the eyeball thing you mentioned--the style is a little rough, but it's a testimony to the process which produced it. I have some good questions floating in my mind now about many things. I want some answers, but please don't polish this piece at the expense of your flavor--that is, of knowing you thru the intense gaps (horror we cannot speak) as well as the intense information. Just my 2 cents. (If you understood that!)

I can see that your story does account for the deep softness in your heart. You are so very unique; I think it would be a great pleasure to know you in person. As for your mom, I applaud you for your "BHH"s and for accolades when she deserved them. That is very big of you. (My mom had a similar obsession with hair-cutting, bhh; she also had a great heart for the homeless, too.)

I wish that there were a surgery to truly remove your evil step-dad from your history. Sometimes hell doesn't seem so unreasonable a concept when I read such accounts as yours...

Thanks again, sparkplug.

bebu

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

proph......

put hti in your browser and watch it with speakers on....Its my happy dance.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

bebu!

surgery to truly remove your evil step-dad from your history

Post Tramatic Stress Disorder does wonders. Most I do not remember, just eetie beetie pieces. Kind of like someone broke into my house and smashed it all. I don't have to go see where they stood and each little detail to know i have a mess to clean up and get to work. So Forgetful works for me.

It does tend to make each and every day a complete chaos filled event. Such as , I have so much going on that I write notes to self and then I forget that I wrote them and if I remember, I cannot recall where I put them to be safe... Funny huh?

I have some good questions floating in my mind now about many things.

Like? There is not too many things that I mind answering. I figure bout the 3rd baby,,, Most has already been shown.

Huggs,

Me

• Sparkplug
  • prophecor
    prophecor

It's good for all to see you as you truly are.

Your photo gives no evidence whatsoever of the uguly duckling that your story describes.

You have beauty as well as a great big brain.

What was your mother doing with the " Whiskers " in your hair.

I'm sorry, I'm preoccupied with hair.

Mostly because I don't wear mine!!!

That was fascinating reading!!!

I'd like two copies when your works are published

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

did ya go and watch the happy dance? I surely cannot be the only person laughing tonight......

Thanks PRof?

• prophecor
    prophecor

No sound card on the computer. Looked like it was hillarious, though.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Darn.. Well save it till ya get to the library...!

Thanks for everything... i got to go to bed.

night Prophecor!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Decki, your intro-bio reads volumes into who you are. You are making great impact on our lives here. It's wonderful having you around!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit