Member Biographies

by JAVA 34 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

Brenda -- I often wonder where some of the handles come from. I walk around the college with a coffee cup attached to one hand, thus JAVA seemed to fit. As a result, students have given me a collection of coffee cups over the years; so it's nice to be remembered for something.

• kls
    kls

i started to go with " hot single 22 yr old, 5'8 ,110 pounds, love long walks and giving full body massages

HEE,HEE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LIER LIER TAIL ON FIRE

• seven006
    seven006

Java,

I thought you had died of old age and moved Florida. Good to see you back posting.

So you voted did you? Lincoln was a good president according to the history books, good for you.

I would do a bio but I ain't dead yet.

Dave

• jula71
    jula71

But you better watch out for jula71, I think he's thinking about getting disfellowshipped!

Damn, I've been found out

• JAVA
    JAVA

Dave -- No, I'm still bipedal, breathing, and seeking food and shelter in Ohio. It's good seeing you too, but being alive is a weak excuse for no bio. We won't know if you desire a feeding tube unless you have a bio.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Another option is to write your life story (do it in Word) then start a new thread, then cut and paste the shortcut to the Bio section of your profile.

I've actually been meaning to do this for quite some time.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Hey Java,

My bio is kinda short but sums it up,I don't want to come out in the open here in case the wrong person sees me.

As for my handle,Goldminer,I work in a gold mine.I know it's simple,but it represents me well.

• trevor
    trevor

Java - Just for you

• seven006
    seven006

***We won't know if you desire a feeding tube unless you have a bio. ***

Feeding tube? No thanks. Iv had one before and that liquefied pizza tasted like shit.

I don't need a bio. If people don't know I'm a cynical SOB by reading my posts then that's the way it goes. The less the neurotic people on this board know about me, the better.

I did a lecture tour in Ohio once. It cracked me up how the people in Cleveland thought the people on the other side of the river lived in the ugly part of the city. Columbus was nice though.

Take care old dude,

Dave

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I updated my profile in honor of this thread.

Please feed my narcissism and neurotic need for validation by reading it and posting comments about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit