Member Biographies

by JAVA 34 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

Like many of you, I like reading threads I don?t necessarily take part in, and clicking on the Profile and reading the Biography. Several, maybe most, have nothing listed in their biography, for whatever reason.

On the other hand, some might not know about the Biography section that?s in your Profile. It?s easy to use, just click on your name, then Profile, and you?ll find the Biography section at the bottom. I enjoy reading about the various backgrounds, and think others would too.

• jula71
    jula71

JAVA, in my case, I plan on a photo and bio, once my escape is complete.

• JAVA
    JAVA

jula71 -- Great, but I kind of like the photo you're using now--it invites the evil demons into our homes!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ok i biographied myself!

i started to go with " hot single 22 yr old, 5'8 ,110 pounds, love long walks and giving full body massages."

but then thought...........naw.. too many of the men would hurt themselves rushing to pm me lmao.

• jula71
    jula71

<note to self PM candid>

• TheOneBuck
    TheOneBuck

DAMN IT the evil smurf beat me again!!!!! lol

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

JAVA great bio. I, too, enjoy bio's when they are there and would encourage everyone who has nothing to hide anymore to post theirs!

Heck, I even use my own name as my handle. How "out" is that? (Either that or I have no imagination.... Hmmm)

Hugs

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Ok OneBuck, where's yours?

• JAVA
    JAVA

candid -- That's a great bio, as well as the one listed above. But you better watch out for jula71, I think he's thinking about getting disfellowshipped!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Another option is to write your life story (do it in Word) then start a new thread, then cut and paste the shortcut to the Bio section of your profile.

There are are a lot of people who have done just that, but sadly not put the links in their Bio profile.

xjw_b12 who still has to write his life story

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit