Member Biographies

by JAVA 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

done?

• JAVA
    JAVA

Wonderlustguy -- I just returned home, and clicked on your bio. I cannot imagine growing up in a family arrangement that you?ve had, and experienced. Words can?t express what I felt after reading your account.

Thank you for sharing what must have been very difficult to write. What a story!

• JAVA
    JAVA

I know there are many still active or at least going through the motions for the sake of keeping families and friends together. Walking that walk is difficult at best.

The biography section can be useful in letting others know that?s where you?re at, and it can be done without providing information that identifies you. Just because you?re not out picketing assemblies and Kingdom Halls, don?t feel like you can?t share a little, without saying too much. Many of us have been there.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    The "rat" that I had smelled as a JW was real

Dan, I think there is more than one rat in that religion. lol... Great bio, thanks.

Jeannie

• JAVA
    JAVA

Please feed my narcissism and neurotic need for validation by reading it and posting comments about it.

DanTheMan ? We were both baptized at the same age, but 28 years apart. Your take on the 9/11 tragedy was most interesting, in that most JWs pointed to it as a sign of the Last Days, but it had the opposite effect on you.

Thanks for putting it up, and I?m happy to feed your neurotic need. :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit