Michael Jackson at Memorial

by startingover 44 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

I just received an email that said MJ attended the memorial in Solvang last night. He attended with his mom and dad and also his son.

This info was forwarded to me via 2 others but I saw the original email so I think it's probably true.

• avishai
    avishai

This truly is a great witness to all the nations! Brothers, let us rejoice!!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I wonder if he partook of the "Jesus juice"?

GBL

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    This info was forwarded to me via 2 others but I saw the original email so I think it's probably true.

rotflmo..........and heresay lives on.

• willyloman
    willyloman

If this is true, it just points out that JWs are as superstitious as all other religionists. When you're in trouble, go to God. It can' hurt. There are no atheists in foxholes, and MJ probably feels he's at war with the world.

• catchthis
    catchthis

With the media hounds following his every move, I doubt he attended the memorial. Or else we would have read or seen it by now on a news site.

• avishai
    avishai

I'd believe it, pre jail house conversions are pretty common. Going to church, being seen doing so, etc. can have a heavy effect on a jury, unfortunately.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

"I don't care if it rains or freezes, as long as I got my plastic jesus"

• startingover
    startingover

Hearsay it is, that's why I included this disclaimer

Being that I was only the 3rd person from the original I think there is good reason to believe it happened. Do you think the media is camped out at his front door? I think at this time they are centering their attention on his arrival at the courthouse in Santa Maria. I think it's possible he could have made it to the KH. If it is true, it's too bad the media missed it. I would have like to have seen that hit the national news.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

This doesn't surprise me in the least, for the same reasons that WillyLoman said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit