Michael Jackson at Memorial

by startingover 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

If any legal Dept can get him off a child molestation charge it'll be the WT legal Dept.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

They will just go to court and say he can't be convicted without two eyewitness!

Jeff

• Feisoul
    Feisoul

that's incredible how every single of you are ready to diss someone you don't even know...

I wish people would talk about you the same way you do about him. What has he ever done to you so that you guys are putting him down ?

If only you could say all of that front of him, I would love to witness that !

• Been there
    Been there
    Been there?

What? I didn't even go, I don't know if he was there or not!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    I wish people would talk about you the same way you do about him. What has he ever done to you so that you guys are putting him down ?

If only you could say all of that front of him, I would love to witness that !

1. When you leave the JW cult, the rumor mill starts and all sorts of wild shit is said about you by the other cult members you used to call friends. Of course THEY ARE to chickenshit to ask you about why you left and won't say the shit to your face.

2. I would have no problem telling him TO HIS FACE, that he is a wacked out nut job. And for that matter I don't have any problem what so ever telling anybody the way I feel about them in real life.

Heatmiser

• jughead
    jughead

Right on, Heatmiser!! My EXACT sentiments!

Jughead

• avishai
    avishai

He displays all the warning signs of a pedophile. The kid who brought the case beforethis one was able to identify intimate details of his body perfectly. Yeah, I'd ask him some questions to his face.

It's called "grooming behavior".

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Was Jesse Jackson there praying with him?

And c'mon...Memorial brings in all the freak children of freaky old witnesses...so it's posssible that he was there..

• avishai
    avishai

I'd love to see his records at bethel!

• franklin J
    franklin J

I doubt this is true.....the media would have been all over him . I am sure they are camped out all around his ranch and DO NOT miss a coming or a going....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit