Michael Jackson at Memorial

by startingover 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

hmm.. yeah.. if it is true.. something would show in the media

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I wonder if Michael still wears disguises.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I doubt it.. IF he did go.. my guess is it is a publicity stunt to seem more christian and less likely to have done something wrong

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    my guess is it is a publicity stunt to seem more christian and less likely to have done something wrong

Maybe, or perhaps he still believes the crap and his back is to the wall. He could be doing this out of fear or thinking that if he returns to Jehovah that Jehovah will save him from these charges. I personally have no idea if the charges are true or not.

• Grouper
    Grouper

I'm quite sure it is true, I just heard an interview on KFI 640 AM (biggest talk station in USA) in So Cal with the host JOHN ZIEGLER talking to a field reporter in Santa Maria stating that Michael celebrated the memorial in Solvang. He also stated how Jesus Juice had a conatation to the wine offered at the memorial.

Late

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Personally, I believe that it highly possible. Even very likely that he would attend.

Many here have been coaxed into attending when their parents visit. (Especially when going thru difficult times - reagardless of what you may or may not have done to bring on those difficult times.)

I don't know that it would necessarily be that newsworthy to the general public. Many celebrities attend religious service and I would expect that there would be a little privacy granted for that 'sacred' time.

Doesn't surpirse me at all.

I could believe that he and his family attended together. Makes sense to me.

-Aude.

• G Money
    G Money

It is a true account. I can confirm. 2 black guys in a Suburban were there as his bodyguards. They (Jacksons) sat in back of the PO and his wife. I know people in that hall.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad
    He attended with his mom and dad and also his son.

If this is really true........where were his other two kids?

HappyDad

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    If this is really true........where were his other two kids?

Home with a sitter??

• mouthy
    mouthy

only you could say all of that front of him, I wouldthat's incredible how every single of you are ready to diss someone you don't even know...

I wish people would talk about you the same way you do about him. What has he ever done to you so that you guys are putting him down ?

If love to witness that !

I agree with you my friend. I thought we should wait until he is proven guilty...I think he is innocent- yes weird after all are we not all weirds that was contaminated by the Watchtower????.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit