Michael Jackson at Memorial

by startingover 44 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

This isn't true!!!! Michael Jackson was with Valis. I was told this by a few reputable persons that I haven't met yet!

• Flash
    Flash

It may be for show or it may be the begining of something real. Remember King Manas'seh? (2 Chronicles 33: 11-13)

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

I sincerly doubt the truth of this rumour/report.

MJ hasn't had anything to do with the organization for over a decade. More importantly, he has recognized how much his upbringing affected him. In the Martin Bashur (sp?) documentary, MJ talked about his feelings and conflict he felt when he first started celebrating Christmas and birthdays.

Thus I would be very surprised if he would want to even briefly expose himself what he probably feels is a toxic environment.

On the other hand the guy is going through a lot of turmoil (to put it mildly). The other day his brother helped him into the courtroom and his family has been supportive. So maybe it is possible that in such time he is turning to his mother for emotional support and in such a state she might have been able to coax him into attending the Memorial.

I think that he is so staked out right now by the paparrazi that if he goes out in public, anywhere, that we would have all seen the photos and heard the reports by now. Attending the Memorial at this time would have been a very juicy story and something fresh from just the trial coverage so you can bet no reporter/paparazzi that is stalking him right now would have missed that.

Since we haven't seen all those reports/photos today, it seems to cast a lot of doubt on the truth of this story.

-Eduardo

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I love Solvang

• minimus
    minimus

Been there?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Maybe he thought of the organization, "She's Out Of My Life", but then thought "I Can't Help It". With the troubles he's facing, he thought, 'I "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'", it's just "Human Nature"'. It would certainly be a "Thriller" if he attended a Kingdom Hall, even if he "Beat It" right afterward like a "Speed Demon".

But as I look at the "Man In The Mirror", I just can't see myself buying it.

"Another Part Of Me" thinks he may want to "Keep The Faith" now, since his freedom will be "Gone Too Soon". If you believe it happened, I'm sure "You Are Not Alone".

Dave

• FairMind
    FairMind
    This isn't true!!!! Michael Jackson was with Valis. I was told this by a few reputable persons that I haven't met yet!

Minimus you are wrong!!! MJ was babysitting my 10 year old son!

MJ hasn't had anything to do with the organization for over a decade.

This may or may not be true but the recent FOX News article regarding Jesse Jackson's prayer calls with the MJ family quotes Jesse as saying that Michael and his family are Jehovah's Witnesses. FairMind

• jughead
    jughead

Yup! It's true. I received word of this right from the horse's mouth - a die-hard dub who lives in Solvang and who ocassionally sends me jw info. She said MJ, his son and his parents sat directly behind her.

I think Eduardo has it right: "So maybe it is possible that in such time he is turning to his mother for emotional support and in such a state she might have been able to coax him into attending the Memorial."

Also remember that he has the Rev. Jesse Jackson by his side during his trial, as well. The guy is not normal.....mentally and emotionally (not to mention physically) and is simply not capable of making rational decisions in any aspect of his life.

It could also be that he's needing his young boy "fix" and knows he can get away with it in The Pedophile's Paradise.

Jughead

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

This is gonna be bad news for the dubs when it hits the news..

GBL

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Wonder if the 'faithful' avoided him - he is Da'd.

There may be a special 'celebrity clause' in that rule - not sure!

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit