My wife is in the hospital

by Bryan 53 Replies latest jw friends

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Bryan,

If it makes you feel any better, the steroid shots really made the difference with our son. Thanks to them when he was born his lungs were fine...no ventilator...no nothing....he was just tiny and needed to grow and believe me he has no problems there now....as you can see below...

Keep your spirits up and let us know if we can do ANYTHING !!

RGW

• hubert
    hubert

Hugs from Hubert and family......(((((Bryan, Evelyn, and baby boy)))))

Keep us informed.

• bebu
    bebu

((((Bryan))))

Aww, hang in there. So glad to know baby's doing well, and that your wife's got great medical care. You, mom and baby certainly do have my prayers!!

bebu

have-a-sweet-preemie-nephew class

• Bryan
    Bryan

Randy,

Wow, so that's what steriods do to Little Leaguers! Did you see those shoulders?!

Thanks so much. Handsome guy you have there.

I'm off to the hospital, take care.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

Hi Bryan,

I hope all is well with your wife and baby. My thoughts and prayers are for a healthy and safe time now, up to and through delivery for both of them. May you have the love and strength to be supportive and understanding as she goes through this. Of course we are here to be supportive to you. Keep us informed.

Love/Peace/Respect

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Joining this late, but positive thoughts and prayers for the three of you today. Hopefully you`re getting some rest too.

rwagoner...... I agree what a handsome lad !

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Ack! I totally missed this thread!!

Bryan I am so sorry. How is Evelyne holding up? And how are you doing as well?

Take it one step at a time. Don't look too far down the road as that can overwhelm you. Things will work out.

>breathe in<
    >breathe out<

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Bryan and Family, (((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Please keep us posted about your family. You are in my prayers and I mean that.

Take Cake Brooke

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Bryan, wife and new baby)))

Sending you all positive thoughts.

If your wife ends up with a c-section....things will be fine. I had to have one when I had my only child. I was very small, but he had a huge head! Nevertheless, c-section babies are usually more beautifully formed because they don't go thru the trauma of the birth canal. Their heads look perfect! (I think you and others know what I am talking about!).

CodeBlue

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

Great! I'm glad all is going well...

Yes. They took me off work when I had low amniotic fluid and they told me to do nothing but lay on my side and drink lots of fluids. She's lucky to have you. I was a single mom at the time with a 3 year old to care for. It was a challenge but well worth doing whatever needs to be done to keep your little one safe.

My close friend's son was a preemie. He was born at 25 weeks - yikes! No steroid shots nothing... He was in the hospital for a time but he is also perfectly healthy.

Hang in there family

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit