My wife is in the hospital

by Bryan 53 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Best BEST BEST wishes for a healthy baby and mommy (oh yeah, and daddy needs to stay well too!). Please keep us posted and if there's anything we can do, let us know.

Love & hugs,

Nina & The Gang

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

I also had low amniotic fluid with my son. Mine was not as low I don't think and it did not get noticed until 35 weeks. I had to keep going back every other day for the fetal stress tests and ultrasounds to measure the fluid. Everything came out fine in our case. Your wife is past 26 weeks, which is great! I hope your little one is able to stay in there a bit longer to get to 36 weeks but it's a good thing they are keeping an eye on things and if she delivers at this point your baby should be pretty well developed. I'll keep your family in my thoughts and please report back on their status.

• Golf
    Golf

All the best. Glad to know the baby is AOK.

Golf

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

My thoughts and prayers are with you Bryan and Mrs B and baby make three. (((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Don't let it worry you to much, I am sure all will go fine. If she needs an early delivery thats okay too, medical advancements can make miracles happen too.

All the very best and please remember your in my prayers.

Love Orangefatcat

Terry.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Hope all turns out well Bryan! Give our love to your wife!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Keep your chin up and remember we're all thinking about you!

Big Hug...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

(((((Bryan & your wife)))))

I will.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Hi Bryan,

Best wishes for you and your family - I'm sure 1 more prayer for you all won't hurt!

Well wishes and love from across the pond,

Bull!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Bryan. Hug her gently and let her cheek feel your cheek. Snuggle if it's possible. Talk to your son.

Breathe deeply. Inhale deeply, but slowly through the nostrils, exhale slowly through the mouth.

Bryan's Son "I Saw My Mother"

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

((((Bryan, Wife & baby))))) Hang in there. You're in my thoughts and prayers

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit