My wife is in the hospital

by Bryan 53 Replies latest jw friends

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

All the best!

I hope everything turns out groovy for mum, baby and you.

• kazar
    kazar

You, your wife and baby have my love and prayers.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Hope everything goes well, Bryan.

J

• Badger
    Badger

Best to you and the wife...I really hope the best turns out.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks everyone for your wonderful thoughts.

Evelyne and baby are doing fine. Through the monitor, his heartbeat fills her little steril room, and it sounds great, 118-160 depending if he's moving or not, which is actually very good.

Most likely she will not be going back to work until after the birth. I get to do the ironing. The serious part though is that if her water drops at all, there will be a C-section. This is where we are crossing our fingers. I can do laundry!

Take care all and thanks for the positive thoughts!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks for checking in, Bryan. Was thinking of you, Evelyne & baby all day.

I've been a birth coach 3 times. One was an emergency C-section. Everything went smooth as glass. It was a joyful birth. Not to worry, if it comes to that. Just no panic, and straight to the hospital.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Bryan,

You and your family are in our thoughts. If it provides any peace of mind...both of our kids were preemies. Our son, who is now 7 and fine, was 10 weeks early and weighed only 2 lb 14 oz. Our daughter who is almost 6 months was 4 weeks preemie and weighed 4 lbs.

We're here for you if you'd like an ear to bend that has been in a high risk pregnancy situation. The stresss can be a real killer so don't think that you need to go it alone.

RandyW

• Bryan
    Bryan

Talesin:

Thanks!

Randy:

Yeah, that's good to know. Thanks for telling your experience. Seeing as our son is close to 4.5 lbs. I think it will be fine. Evelyne gets two steroid shots now to move his lungs along a little faster in case of an early delivery. Kinda hate to see drugs going to him, we've ben so good about eating fresh foods and not even headach medicine. Oh well, You gotta trust the doctor!

Take care and talk to you tomorrow.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((Bryan, Evelyne & Baby))))))))))))

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

((((Bryan and Family))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit