Men suck.. (no offense to any guys here)

by Dirt Rocker 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Heatmiser
  • truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

oh i forgot to mention (no offense to any girls here)

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

Heatmiser,

I don't understand why you posted that link...

Anywho...

I think that I have had it up to my eyeballs with all the crap that I get from guys. One minute, they like you. The next minute, they just want to hang out with you so that they can f*** you. Then they never call you.. ever again. I just don't know what to do. I know that I should probably just forget about guys right now, but that's hard. Not just cuz I'm 17 years old. It's because I'm a 17 year old girl who likes to have a guy there that I know cares about me for me. I used to have that. I feel like I need it to be happy, and that's not a good feeling. I don't want that feeling, but I don't know how to get rid of it.

*sigh*

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

The link was to point out the mentality of some of the guys you might be running into. How a guy close to your age views the "dating" scene.

Heatmiser

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Heatmiser,

I don't understand why you posted that link...

He points out in the thread that a certain attitude displayed by some men on the thread would be like the guy attitude you are posting about here on your thread.

DirtRocker, did you ever hear that cliche' You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your prince? It's true for most of us gals. Just remember, you don't have to do anything with those toads. If it's not what you want from them, then move on to someone else who appreciates you for the wonderful human being that you are....as a person, not an object.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Oh yeah, also in that thread how all of us "mature" members of the board just keep encouraging him on

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

So this is how I see this..

If you date X amount of guys, in my case guys, and if you fall in love with them, then you are giving away your heart, right? And then that relationship ends and that guys still has a piece of your heart. That little cycle goes on for a while until you find "Mr. Right" and you only have a small piece of your heart left for him.. I don't want to just go through X amount of guys. I don't find that fun. I find it stressful... very very stressful. My life is already stressed enough as it is. I don't need any more added stress. I need help.

p.s.

that crizlee peson was in chat the other night and said they were a girl.. so... ya.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    that crizlee peson was in chat the other night and said they were a girl.. so... ya

And all this time I thought it was a dude. By the posts crizlee has made I am willing to bet it is male.

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker
    And all this time I thought it was a dude. By the posts crizlee has made I am willing to bet it is male.

Well crizlee was talking about how SHE had put a pic up online on this Hot or Not site and wanted us in chat to look at it and rate it.. then crizlee went on about how she is a hot 18 year old asian... hmmm...

Anyways.. bttt

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    It's because I'm a 17 year old girl who likes to have a guy there that I know cares about me for me. I used to have that. I feel like I need it to be happy, and that's not a good feeling. I don't want that feeling, but I don't know how to get rid of it.

I'm just wondering why you think "men suck", but some girls, with their desperate desire to mate for life with someone at a ridiculously young age, don't suck?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit