Men suck.. (no offense to any guys here)

by Dirt Rocker 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

As cute as you are. I am sure they are always around you. Just may be had to see for all the buttheads butts in the way. Try brainy boy places. Like libraries, volunteering at hospital, ooh and a great place is things that raise moneys for charities. Like the diabetes walk, breast cancer, big brothers and sisters. Usually those guys that do things like that have great hearts.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    In my experience women make better cold calculated manipulators. The men are just following what's in their pants. Simple as that.

So DirtRocker is supposed to excuse that kind of behavior in guys because they are helpless to their crotches?

I didn't say that. I was responding to the title of this thread which is "Men suck"

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker
    As cute as you are. I am sure they are always around you. Just may be had to see for all the buttheads butts in the way. Try brainy boy places. Like libraries, volunteering at hospital, ooh and a great place is things that raise moneys for charities. Like the diabetes walk, breast cancer, big brothers and sisters. Usually those guys that do things like that have great hearts.

Well there is this one guy at my school that I have had a crush on for a few years... :)

But I guess.. I don't know.. I'm pretty sure that I have this thing tattoed to my forehead that says "ASSHOLES COME THIS WAY!!!" because those are the only guys that I ever find that will give me any of their time or even look my way. It's really frustrating...

I hope there are better guys when I leave for college this summer/fall... :S

-DR (hoping)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Good luck!

Don't forget what I said... sometimes you have to poke at the quiet quys a bit to get them to open up. Maybe they are not looking at you because they are too shy to.

@ Sparkplug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit