man im havin trouble finding a prom date...

by crizlee 58 Replies latest jw friends

• crizlee
    crizlee

oh yea im kinda shy. sometimes i can get like really brave depending on how i feel that day. so how do i go up to some girl that ive never even spoken to and ask her out?

• G Money
    G Money

Stay away from the fattie, won't you feel like crap if the fattie won't put out? Get some good party favours and find a hottie. Go to the local mall and start pimpin!!!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I'm sorry you can't get your ex-gf to go to the prom with you. But be greatful that at least you are allowed to go to the prom, my parents would not let me go because it would be unbecoming of a proper JW. If you can't get a date, dont't stress about it to much, just go with what ever friends you have and try to have a good time.

Dragonlady76

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    and pretty much i dont want to go with some innocent girl because then it probably wont be that fun, and then im kinda worried about goin with a wild and fun girl cuz then they might think im too innocent.

ROFLMFAO

Oh the crisis of being a teenager. Don't know what to tell you dude, I wasn't allowed to attend the prom. I am willing to bet the vast majority of people on the board that where raised JW didn't go also.

Heatmiser of the "waving fist in air and yelling at the young punks in the yard" class

• crizlee
    crizlee

i had a bad experience in asking a girl out. she was a jw girl too. about over a year ago, a girl from the spanish congregation and her family started coming to mine. i heard things about her like she was in trouble over there but i didnt care because she was pretty hawt and seemed nice.

she was 1 year older than me too and in my congregation there arent any girls my age. so i went up to and chatted her up, got her number. like a couple months later i asked her out, and then for some reason she told her mom about that, and her mom was like so whatd you do sunday did you take anyone out to dinner? well i got stood up by her so i didnt even go out with her anyway. then i heard rumors that she was already engaged, to a non jw too. and that she had a wedding planned. a month later after that rumored wedding date, she dissappeared but her family still attends.

im pretty cool with her brother who is pretty cool. there is one group in that hall that i wouldnt mind hanging out with because they arent so conservative. the others just effed me over. but i think its kinda too late to start anything within the hall especially with me not even believing in god.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I will go with you!

Brooke

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:so how do i go up to some girl that ive never even spoken to and ask her out?

First off you need to drop all your JW friends.. those guys are only holding you back, and as you said, you don't even believe in God ( I almost pissed myself laughing when I read that). Next, forget the cold calls man. You have to get some real friends and get introduced and chat with the girls a little bit before you ask them out. You don't have much time. Get to work and let us know how it goes.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    theres this fat chick at work who wants to go with me, im like hell no to that. i wanna go with someone whos decent lookin, pretty, and fun, pretty much my ex gf.

A little insight from someone who's been around the block more than I like to admit to (I wasn't always a dub):

The 'Fat Chick' is probably more fun to be with and is a natural who isn't out to impress everyone with her bling bling and threads. High maintanance girls mean spending a lot of $ with little or no return, kinda like being a pioneer. Besides she can always lose weight if looks are so important to you even if it means gastric bypass surgery at $65,000+.

• crizlee
    crizlee

NO, my ex wasnt into shopping and all that crap, yet she was dan hawt, she was smart, she showed me the life i shouldve had, hate to admit it but i miss her, and if there was one thing i can do or say to get her back i would die to know. she was the one who gave me the courage to stand up for what i believe in. this fat chick is the lowest, dumb as **** as you can get, an insult for even liking me.

and my ex's b-day is comin up pretty soon, back when we were together i was working on a pic of a turtle for her, she likes turtles. should i give this to her maybe along with a card?

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Stick with the beer and weed and the fat girl will be putty in your hands...

Oh, come on, BM (can I call you BM?). Really. NOT funny. Next you'll be suggesting Roofies...

Your post was funny. I was with ya until you said that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit