man im havin trouble finding a prom date...

by crizlee 58 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

You should quit living in the past. She probably has already hooked up with someone else. You already asked her out once, she rejected you.. time to move on bro.

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit
    You should quit living in the past. She probably has already hooked up with someone else. You already asked her out once, she rejected you.. time to move on bro.

I agree with GBL - sounds like it's time to acknowledge and move on.

theres this fat chick at work who wants to go with me, im like hell no to that. i wanna go with someone whos decent lookin, pretty, and fun, pretty much my ex gf.
    pretty much i dont want to go with some innocent girl because then it probably wont be that fun, and then im kinda worried about goin with a wild and fun girl cuz then they might think im too innocent.
    and no im not gonna go with that fat chick, she pisses me off too, annoying as hell.
    this fat chick is the lowest, dumb as **** as you can get, an insult for even liking me.

This might be where your trouble lies, dude.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

crizlee, I gotta ask, are you like 16 or something? It really sounds like you need to grow a bit. Sorry, just being honest.

IPSec

• crizlee
    crizlee

fyi its her atitude and then she looks like trailer trash. the girl im after right now is kinda big but shes nice, she likes to party i hear.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Is she a JW?

• crizlee
    crizlee

nope, she works at my workplace.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Good work my man.. keep me posted I live for this stuff

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Some of the best poon I got was from some of the larger variety of girls. So if your out for a good time, definatly don't miss out on some good opportunities because of vanity.

• crizlee
    crizlee

so i asked that girl out today at the lunch table. i sat next to her and asked her then she got all shy and said she didnt know. she wouldnt even look at me when i asked the question lol.

• crizlee
    crizlee

so i asked that girl out today at the lunch table. i sat next to her and asked her then she got all shy and said she didnt know. she wouldnt even look at me when i asked the question lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit