man im havin trouble finding a prom date...

by crizlee 58 Replies latest jw friends

• crizlee
    crizlee

into:
    so ive been a witness my whole life and i hate it. i believe its effed up my life. no sports, no extracurricular activities, small amount of friends, and im like totally innocent compared to my friends i have now. like this year my jw friends effed me over, we were suppose to go to cancun and party and all that good stuff.

yea, one of em ratted out on me and called my dad stupidly asking where i was at, i was on a date with my gf, and i told my dad i was with my friend. and then my friend says im endangering him spiritually. so after that i have like no gf, everythings going down hill from there.

problem:
    alright ive been looking to see who i want to go to prom with and im having my friend who is a girl help me out. most of everyone i want to go with have a bf or date already. theres this fat chick at work who wants to go with me, im like hell no to that. i wanna go with someone whos decent lookin, pretty, and fun, pretty much my ex gf.

me and my ex are still friends and i asked her out, she said no... i txted another girl asking her out, she seemed like she didnt want to go with me, later i hear she already had a date. and pretty much i dont want to go with some innocent girl because then it probably wont be that fun, and then im kinda worried about goin with a wild and fun girl cuz then they might think im too innocent.

proms on april 23...

• Dustin
    Dustin

Good luck dude. I hope you find somebody. Are you still trying to be a good little JW? My suggestion is find the crazy, fun girl and live a little. That's what I wish I would have done. Go get some prom date action. You only live once. Just make sure to bring a raincoat.

Dustin

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Crizlee,

I'm sorry to hear that things are messed up for you right now. I was raised a JW myself and can totally relate to what you are going through. You have plenty of time though, like six weeks. My suggestion is to ask around, people love to fix people up, talk to friends, especially girls and ask them if they know anyone that you might like.

Have a good time, you are only young once but you are old a long time. But be careful, don't let all that JW repression out in one night.

• crizlee
    crizlee

i did LOTS of stuff with my ex hehe. except makin it to 2nd base. and no im not gonna go with that fat chick, she pisses me off too, annoying as hell.

fyi, i stay at the meeting before and after as little as much as possible. and thank god i have friends at school. but im finding it hard to hang out with them because of work and curfew. and its said because this is the last semester, and itll be the last probably to hang out with them.

• Dustin
    Dustin

Crizlee, are you still planning on going to meetings after highschool? If you are, you should take a serious look at why. College is in your future man. Wild times, hot chicks, and lots of time to make good friends. Why waste your time with false religion like I did? Look out for what's best for you my man.

Good call on the fat chick man. Although, you do know what they say about that right? If not I'll PM you that info.

Dustin

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Wow thanks guys. A thread like this does make me happy that I'm not having to go thru this part of my life again. You'll know what I mean in 20 years.

BUT have fun and be safe and take a chance on the prom date - lots of pretty gals don't get asked because guys are too scared.

The meeting thing. Check out www.607v587.com Do you really want to be a slave to some men in NY who convince you that you are serving God when you are serving them?

• Dustin
    Dustin

Barney, dude I wasn't going to say anything like that.

Anyways, weight has nothing to do with a girl being cool or not. I just hope you find somebody fun man. Think about your future, and the meetings though.

Dustin

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

no meetings, beer, weed and fat chicks = good times.

Nah, seriously just start friendlying up with girls around the school that you don't think have a date. Be a nice social kind of guy and you should have no worries finding someone.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"theres this fat chick at work who wants to go with me, im like hell no to that.

Big girls need lovin too!

• crizlee
    crizlee

i made a deal with the parents, they pay for my college, i attend the meetings still, but i get to live in the dorms, coed. but im majoring aerospace engineering so im kinda nervous about college physics because im making a b in pre ap physics right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit